The Secret language of color cards by Inna Segal

laurenhuang

I have this deck and i can tell you how much i really love it
The color of the deck is neat, colorful and simple but so attractive and healing
I really do love the meanings she give in the LWB and i love the Meditation exercises she recommended the most.
I feel that you can also buy her Book "The Secret Language of Body"
It seems to complement the cards well too

SaturnCeleste

I have decided to study colour therapy and have found myself drawn to Aqua colours and golds recently, I came across these cards online while I was browsing about colour and decided to buy this deck, came home from work to find this deck waiting for me along with a small Aqua Aura point......I'm enjoying looking at the colours in this deck and have attached a pic of the deck along with the colours I'm attracted too just now.

So just wanted to share the deck with everyone ��

I love this deck. I use it with my Radiant Rider Waite; the colors can be explosive! Good choice! :D

Gwynydd

I have this deck and it's pretty special. So sensory! I just want to jump into the colours. My children really enjoy looking at them too. There's something really simple and soothing about this deck. I draw one a week, and sit it on my mantelpiece. I also like to try to wear that colour somewhere

SaturnCeleste

I also like to try to wear that colour somewhere
Exactly! When I use it to read others, I suggest they wear that color or find some flowers in that color or just keep that color in their mind.

earthshine

A friend of mine has these and she brought them to rehearsals one day. We passed them around, picking one that appealed most to us. They're very helpful in visualization. :)

Gwynydd

Exactly! When I use it to read others, I suggest they wear that color or find some flowers in that color or just keep that color in their mind.

This week I drew the Cyan coloured card. I realised I had a brand new cyan coloured handbag that I hadn't used yet. I'd been saving it for Spring (it's Winter here). But, I pulled it out and started using it anyway. Wearing something so bright in Winter made me feel so cheerful, and I found myself walking taller :D Not bad for a card intended to encourage more confidence, huh? It worked!