Sabian Symbol Study Group: Sagittarius 25 - #265

tink27

MCsea said:
Amazing it is a superb picture - You are so gifted it is beautiful TInk

Thank you for sharing this with us.

In this picture I see not only innocence and security but POTENTIAL - how that has opened my mind to this symbol! My son has this as a powerful symbol in his chart.. and I did a counted cross stitch of a rocking horse for him....

I hope this inspires you to re-connect with that talent you have been blessed with!

hugs

MARINA

Hi Marina,

I apologize for this morning, I was in a mad rush!!

As a toddler, my daughter was comforted by her little rocking horse. She couldn't say horse, and so the hobby horse was given the name Hojo! Everytime she rocked on it, it took her on another journey. It was her private time and the places she went to were a secret, a mysterious place only her and her dolly could enter. While she was riding this horse, I sketched the image quickly without her knowing it. She was in another world at the time, and actually fell asleep rocking.

My daughter actually has this symbol as well in her chart. I just looked! She is one that thinks and plans slowly but when she has that eureka moment! Look out! She isn't a particulary talkative perosn, I find that with the rocking horse here as a symbol, her communication is more internal. She definitely enjoys having periods of solitude and does need to every once in a while get away from the world. She's a homebody and needs comfort and stability in her life. She's very artistic, has a natural ability with sewing, interior decorating and music.

Although in her late teens she is very introspective and sometimes very philosophical in her thinking. What she says at times has really surprised me!

I see this symbol as a combination of ferility as well as gestation. Your son may have incredible talents in the arts, music, communication. All these ambitions require a slow but steady progress which can create something that not only grows and expands but becomes quite successful!

tink :love:

MCsea

Just a quick post before I am off - but I think I might forget later,
my son is so into MOVEMENT - ALL forms - he does DANCE and LOVES watching MOVEMENT - I just 'got' that light bulb moment from Tinks post

more soon

hugs everyone

have a lovely day

MARINA

Elven

Sabian Symbols Study Group: Sagittarius 25 - #265

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SAGITTARIUS
Degree: 25
Number: 265

Symbol: A CHUBBY LITTLE RICH BOY RIDES UPON A HOBBY HORSE.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 264.jpg
    264.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 152

purple_scorp

Wow, tink.

I only just came across this thread to post my own image into it. When I saw yours I immediately wanted to use that instead of the boy I had.

That is such an unbelievable gift you have. Wow! Wow! Wow!

I love the way you have captured that very fine detail - right down to the streaks of different colours in your daughter's hair.

I cannot wait to see more of your art.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

Just adding..

Sabian Symbol: A chubby boy on a hobbyhorse
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Emulation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Condyles of right femur
Crystal Element: Alunite (Alumstone)
Expression: Alunite is the source of the chemical alum. Alunite has a balancing, stabilizing, grounding effect, and invites Unicorn energy into your life.
Message: Energy and movement, youthful spirit, a fantasy-full life.
Sun Focus: Your easygoing, playful nature encourages others to live spontaneously and look on the bright side.
Affirmation: If you believe in me, I will believe in you.