Sabian Symbols Study Group: Capricorn 1 - #271

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CAPRICORN
Degree: 1
Number: 271

Symbol: AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS RECOGNITION AND POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.

huredriel

Just copying in the stuff I posted for this title (from Aries 1):

Huredriel said:
Not too sure what images this conjures up for me actually ...... power and authority yes ........ yet claiming recognition jars ..... standing in front of one's people ...... perhaps double-edged? ....... On the plus side .... being able to recognise own self-worth and not cringe when given the recognition freely ...... and on the other ...... the ego self needing the recognition and demanding it ...... or trying to live up to it ....... again that aspect makes me think of the *pleaser* attitude ........ it can be harder to receive than to give ....... depending upon the individual's journey along the self-validation route. Capricorn to me as the goat however is tenacious ...... sturdy ....... very stubborn LOL ..... and will get where they're going in the end ...... perhaps as this sign is in tension with Aries 1 ..... indicative of sometimes making the journey harder for one's self than there is need to?

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 270.jpg
    270.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 238