Just found - Tarot Nusantara

zephyr_heart

To gregory:

I tried the first, and got this

I don't really know, but it looks like an e-mail to the distributor. If you want to contact:

The first box... probably your name
The second... e-mail
The third... subject
And finally...your message

Good luck...
I'm right behind anyone who contact them.

Don't dare to awaken a sleeping tiger })

gregory

Good luck. I chickened out and found a link to email them :) Cos I can't see how you PAY.... that bothers me !

Morwenna

That is flippin' gorgeous!

You devotees of Cartoon Network out there: doesn't that Devil look somewhat like Aku from Samurai Jack? :D

karen0205

zephyr_heart said:
Good luck...
I'm right behind anyone who contact them.

Don't dare to awaken a sleeping tiger })

I sent an email with that link, we'll see if they get it
or if I get any response!

Celice

Ooh this tarot looks so pretty! I want! Keep this thread updated if any of you figure out how to purchase it.

Pipistrelle

I've just emailed the publisher (at least, I think it's the publisher!)
http://gagasmedia.net/Psikologi-Umum/The-Real-Art-of-Tarot/Detailed-product-flyer.html

Google Translate manages this much:

The Real Art of Tarot
Price: Rp61.000 Price: Rp61.000
(prices that occurred in Java)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Real Art of Tarot
Authors: Hisham A. Fachri Fachri
Price: Rp61.000
ISBN: 979-780-356-8
Number of pages: xiv + 230 pages
Dimensions: 14 x 20 cm

Tarot has been developed and used since several centuries ago to Menguak secret life of past, present, and future perceptions. For some people, tarot considered due to good luck charms. In fact, there is no relationship "magic" with the Tarot. Intuition and the subconscious mind-lah that leads us to read tarot. This book provides a guide for anyone who wants to learn and truly know the art of reading tarot.

•Relationships and psychological explanations tarot.
•Interpretation of every detail kartu Arcana mayor.
•Interpretation of every detail kartu minor Arcana.
•10 kartu spread formation with eg.
•Training sharpen intuition.

The Real Art of Tarot with innovation kartu Tarot archipelago. Share ornament that represented cultural archipelago Java, Bali, Dayak, Sentani, Tana Toraja and interesting illustrated in this kartu. Books and Tarot Cards Nusantara is complete unity are needed by Praktisi tarot.

Tip buy the book before buying the book, familiarize post Title, Author, Publisher, envelope, and remember it for you already found his good review in the newspaper or website. See examples of books that have been open plastics, and simak register and fill the background writer. This is to ensure that you do not buy cats in bags.

-------------------------------------------------

I am keen to avoid buying cats in bags so will see if the publisher responds. Ah, the frenzy we must be creating in the far east with all these emails... ;)

gregory

YES - and then you can buy LOTS and stock it and make money for YOUR store ! Win win ! Hope it works.

nisaba

gregory said:
Cos I can't see how you PAY.... that bothers me !
Maybe they send them out for free ...

Quester

Love the look of this deck!! :heart:

Sinduction

Pipistrelle said:
Tip buy the book before buying the book, familiarize post Title, Author, Publisher, envelope, and remember it for you already found his good review in the newspaper or website. See examples of books that have been open plastics, and simak register and fill the background writer. This is to ensure that you do not buy cats in bags.
Had to red this aloud to my SO! Too funny!
Pipistrelle said:
I am keen to avoid buying cats in bags so will see if the publisher responds.
This has me in tears at the moment. :D

Oh the fun I am having at everyone's expense! I really do hope no one is reduced to buying cats in bags to get hold of this deck.

I'm so wondering what word translated to "cats."