Decks You Wish You Hadn't Bought?

Michellehihi

Voyageur tarot. It feels like a teenager's bedroon who didn't tidy his room for months. Everything is scattered around and in a total disorder.

ana luisa

Voyageur tarot. It feels like a teenager's bedroon who didn't tidy his room for months. Everything is scattered around and in a total disorder.

Funny you should say that :) It's one of my favorite decks !

Michellehihi

Funny you should say that :) It's one of my favorite decks !

Really? I will definitely need your enlightment on that one! I might ask your advice when I next read with it!

devilkitty

Probably seventy-five percent of my collection.

I have far too many packs where I was swayed by the art, but they leave me cold when I try to read them.

MoonGypsy

For me, it is any round decks. i love the concept, etc. but i have just
never been able to enjoy reading or shuffling round decks. i have tried
for more than 25 years...i give up! :p

ETA: Although, i can't really say i regret buying them...
i enjoyed the art and the learning experience.

Achlys

Every Luis Royo deck. I bought them but ugh the art is so lackluster and passive feeling...I thought they would be much more dynamic. Such a let down

Yellow

There are a few decks that I would happily move on, but the one that I actually regret buying is True Love Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber. There is so much going on in those cards, mostly unrelated to the deeper meaning of the card, that you just don't know what's going on, why, and where to start. It should come with an epilepsy warning.

lightpers

Apokalypsis Tarot the standard edition (not kit) I wish i bought the kit :(

Citrin

Apokalypsis Tarot the standard edition (not kit) I wish i bought the kit :(

That's how I feel about the Impressionist Tarot! :( I bought the deck, then the kit came out and I don't need two decks, but the book would've been fantastic to have... Sigh.

tarotlova

I just bought that deck! It came today been wanting it for years:)