New Deck from Beth Seilonen - Kilted Rubber Chicken Tarot

karen0205

I found this new deck that Beth Seilonen is about to print. She's taking names for copies right now until Monday the 29th. Pictures Below

Here is an update on the Kilted Rubber Chicken Tarot! The Cups and Sword suits are all colored in!
Remember, decks will only be printed out via request with 10 additional ones that are to go to BATS -
Bay Area Tarot Symposium beginning on July 29th.

Expected price per each is $65.00.

You can contact her through her facebook page if you want one.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beth-Seilonen/132991805128

Attachments

• Beth Seilonen Rubber Chicken.jpg
    Beth Seilonen Rubber Chicken.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 373
  • Beth Seilonen Rubber Chicken b.jpg
    Beth Seilonen Rubber Chicken b.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 256

desertrat

Haha. It is very unique. But I do not foresee any rubber chickens in my future.

nisaba

Oh, I'm in love! <swoons>

But I have to wait for my budget to recover. $65 is damnably reasonable for such a gem, and I really, really, really want one.

She *is* aware that I write glowing reviews of great decks, yes?

LadyDeborah

I don't see it for me, either. I'm not a rubber chicken kind of person. LOL

magpie9

The Rubber Chicken is my Totem animal. However, I am shy $64.50 of the $65.00 bucks. :(

Melia

Oh, I'm in love! <swoons>

It's unique and hilarious. How can anyone resist a chicken in a kilt? It doubles as a Lenormand deck too.

rylla

It's very cute, but I don't see myself doing a serious reading with this deck. With so many new decks out there - I can't buy all of them that I like - I'am going to pass this one :-(

Enoch Soames

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the nadir. Be careful as you exit the handcart.

nisaba

The nadir ... or the laying box. <plop> (Just an example of my vitreous humour, there).