starchild tarot akashic edition!

kp.

Who pre-ordered? when will it arrive!? can we make a study group!?

illyria

Me! Me! I did!

The site doesn't seem to indicate when it ships, but then web pages are loading very slowly on my browser right now. I reckon we'll get it next year. I already have the first edition, but I can't resist gilded edges.

kp.

so excited for those golden edges!! i know she is still waiting on the decks to arrive, and i'm sure it will take a bit to get them all shipped out. (i follow her updates on instagram) can not wait!!!

illyria

Just got my tracking number from Danielle. You'll probably have yours already, too, kp.

kp.

not yet, but knowing you got yours means it's getting closer! :)

staticfuzz

I've decided I want to get one of the Starchild decks, maybe both, so I'm really excited for you all to get yours. Looking at what's available of both decks, it seems like some of the cards overlap but it's hard to tell how much. It looks like maybe even in the cards that are the "same," the coloring has been changed. I'm especially interested in changes to the minor arcana since those seem most hard to find pictures of online. Will be eagerly waiting your reviews and reports :)

angelf1sh

I did! I live in the same province as Danielle, so will be getting mine tomorrow from the tracking info I got from Canada post.

So shipments are out and they should be arriving soon!

kp.

got my tracking number, but it's still stuck in BC. hopefully it turns up soon!

angelf1sh

got my tracking number, but it's still stuck in BC. hopefully it turns up soon!

I got mine today...would love to start a study group!

Citrin

I've pre-ordered mine now!! So freaking excited! Been craving this deck for ages and now I felt I needed a little Christmas present... ;) It's probably gonna take months to get all the way here lol :(