Road Construction

violetdaisy

Sharing a mundane meaning of a card I discovered today. (Since I'm on the constant lookout for those - esp with "heavy" cards)

10 wands = road construction, enough to require detour. I forgot that a heavily used bridge is being "rebuilt" at the moment - construction just begun last week. Anyone else get other cards indicating road construction?

Ruby Jewel

Sharing a mundane meaning of a card I discovered today. (Since I'm on the constant lookout for those - esp with "heavy" cards)

10 wands = road construction, enough to require detour. I forgot that a heavily used bridge is being "rebuilt" at the moment - construction just begun last week. Anyone else get other cards indicating road construction?

Magician stands at a crossroad....maybe he is pointing to the detour...directing traffic. I might not follow his advice though (laugh).

How funny! I haven't thought about road construction before, but I feel like the Five of Wands could be a good one.

violetdaisy

Magician stands at a crossroad....maybe he is pointing to the detour...directing traffic. I might not follow his advice though (laugh).

Yeah. His way might not be the best way, but perhaps it shows you a way no one else is thinking of :)

violetdaisy

How funny! I haven't thought about road construction before, but I feel like the Five of Wands could be a good one.

I could see the 5 as well. More for a bunch of conflicting projects merging into one spot than anything else. (Ya know - repave one road, widen another road, but then the left lane makes little sense - we have an intersection like that here. One lane splits into 2 but if you stay in the main lane you are in a left turn lane - essentially you need to pass to the right (not done here) to go straight...)

EvaSegovia

Five of wands says to me: Traffic Jam!

nisaba

Anyone else get other cards indicating road construction?

The Chariot, in the Granny Jones deck. She is shown peddling along an unpaved, rocky road. :)

violetdaisy

Five of wands says to me: Traffic Jam!

This could definitely be because no one is really getting anywhere in the card.

The Chariot, in the Granny Jones deck. She is shown peddling along an unpaved, rocky road. :)

Gotta love those alternate routes or when they've "finished" enough for you to drive your normal route but the road hasn't been paved yet so you're going about 10mph instead of 35mph.....