Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 2 - #2

tink27

huredriel said:
Had another thought tink for the Quest ..... putting your mark .... or stamp upon the world around you, like the imprint of the face on a cameo?

Oh absolutely! Spot on huredriel! By itself I could see this symbol saying, going right to the point.....or someone being the head of their own organization or a leader in the field of some endeavor.

Aries is the Ram and the 'I am' of the zodiac. This comedian perhaps uses his abilities of self expression to stay focussed...which keeps his energies from scattering.....he can also comically vent his own frustrations...not only does it keep him calm and cool, he also helps to animate and stimulate others.

A good friend to have around.

Great stuff, huredriel

tink

MCsea

HI guys,

Its amazing how the ARIES vibration rings true in this symbol - face first, heads up, masks....
and how that slips into Aries 3.

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol. I don't really like this one though, and will replace it when I find something better.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 161

mooncat2

:) attaching image.

Attachments

• SoulCollage - The Dancer.JPG
    SoulCollage - The Dancer.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 165

MCsea

Mooncat - love this image I LOVE flamingo's and THIS symbol is my 'part of fortune' - the picture really moved me...
thank you

MARINA

purple_scorp

I really don't like the image I posted here. I found it difficult to find a card for this, so compromised and am very unhappy with it. It's actually Will Anderson's face (for non-Aussies - he's a well-known comedian) but I don't think my card conveys the symbol at all. So, I think I'll redo this card when I get some time.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hi purple_scorp,

The image you picked at the time possessed not only an understanding of this card but also how you felt about it emotionally. Everything is a cycle, set to go around and come around again. We all will look at what we've written or created at certain times in our life's and see just how much we've grown!

Interesting isn't it....how we change a little bit each time. Look here what mooncat2 said....it's so in keeping with your picture.

mooncat2 said:
The comedian stands alone..........he has the Oneness of Aries, the self..........set apart from the group even though he may be a member because of the role he is playing. He is the one who receives the attention of the others. His motivation may come from many different reasons but his intention is good.........he wants to entertain, make people laugh and have fun........to lift their spirits.

Love
tink

tink27

mooncat2 said:
:) attaching image.

Wow! mooncat2 I had to really think on this one! This person has a wonderful imagination, a flexible nature, a great talent in the performing arts.....so much grace and charm. I think she brings a deep sense of harmony, beauty, blance and peace into many different people's lives. There's a lot of patience and dedication in this picture.

I think she also appreciates the value of dance and exercise to help her stay fit, optimistic and focused. She's so adaptable, she has just as much fun dancing alone as she does with working with others. And...it's exhilarating and so much fun!!!

The love of dance is the cental to this person's life, it helps her create a sexual balance, emotional expression, intuition, healing, peace, cooperation, relationship, diplomacy, patience, and attention to detail.....all this gives her a sense of personal completion.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Hi tink,

you are too kind.

Well, yes, I can see that my photo has a man standing aside from the crowd....but, it's not obvious who he is, or what he represents. And I want to find a picture that makes that so much clearer.

But as you know I'm always on the quest to improve myself. I don't mind that wheel, as long as I'm not stuck on it going round and round and round (cos you know how much I dislike that).

with love
purple_scorp

mooncat2

:) tink.............lovely words which express the ultimate of this card.......the perfect balance between self and others........the I am and the we are. Is this what we're all striving for in the dance of life?

For me this symbol shows the struggle to achieve this.

Marina.........I loved the flamingoes too.........they make a perfect corps de ballet. I enjoy letting the birds and animals come to me and ask to be on the images...........then I go and check their meaning. I was delighted to find that flamingoes are 'born performers and very social, group orientated birds".
Their name comes from the Latin word for flame .......a nice connection to the Aries fire.

I agree that time and working with the symbols will change our perceptions. Already I know I missed a really strong message at first.........the need for the group..........not only as an audience but for sharing, learning together, support and friendship.

I like your image, purple_scorp.............does it matter that its not obvious what he is? He holds the attention of the others and yet I can see him sitting amongst them also while someone else holds the floor.
You will find another that you like better when the time is right.

:love: