Would anyone be interested in astrology books?

Cactus

I have many astrology books left over from when my sister closed up her astrology bookstore.

If there is interest, I'd love to sell them on the Trading Forum. I'm not sure if I can sell them since they're not Tarot related, but I'm hoping that since we have the Astrology forum that it will be OK.

I have tarot, meditation and Reiki books as well. Maybe I'll list the astrology and other books along with tarot with a side note that I will remove the astrology books if they are not allowed to be sold...It's worth a shot. These books are in perfect condition and are just sitting here!

floracove

Oooooh!

I know I'd be interested, however it will be awhile before I can afford them.

I do think I've seen astrology books listed in the Tarot trading forum along with tarot books.

Reiki and meditation books sound good to me.
Down here we are limited by the bible belt and having to travel somewhere like New Orleans, miles and miles away to find such or either order them online. So I think the idea is great!

(Maybe you could set some aside for me for later)

Cactus

Floracove, I've posted all of the books on the trading forum. There are some really good astrology ones (a few for love and relationships, moon signs...)

I've listed tarot and meditation, Reiki and spirit connection books, too.

Grigori

Hi Folks :)

The Trading forum thread can be found here. I'll close this thread in Astrology so that things don't get confused with the two locations.