Had a vision of a Knight on horseback

bonnifac3

I was sitting on my bed yesterday, and I saw a Knight on horseback (not physically solid, but vivid in my mind's eye) appear at my open bedroom door, and he blinked and looked at me and said something which sounded polite, such as, ' good morning' or 'how do you do'. He was riding a dark horse and his eyes looked strange....definitely ethereal or somebody not quite of our world, or not of our time and place. I didn't feel afraid....just taken aback. Which Knight does anyone think he was? I need to know whether this was a good or bad omen. Thank you anyone who has any thoughts on what has happened. Regards.

Sharla

Well as its a tarot forum your on, im presuming you have some Tarot cards. So why not ask the cards who was that knight and what was the message.

See what you get :)
Then if your struggling with interpreting you can jump back on here and ask for some help in your cards.
But you do need to give your own in interpretation first.

bonnifac3

That's a good idea....then my post will fit in with this forum, too. I think I was a little shaken with the experience, so it didn't occur to me to do a Reading for myself to ask about it. Thanks.

Tanga

bonnifac3 - as has been stated - some Tarot input from yourself would make your question valid here. (plus, a knight on a dark horse with strange eyes is not much of a description - imagine the amount of variation different individuals would think of with this tiny snippet. ;) ).

You can also ask in the Divination section of AT. Members there are always asking each other about dreams and visions etc.

spookyboo22

Hi
This sounds fabulous. A great experience!
I was watching a documentary on knights last night and nothing this exciting happened to me☺
Maybe you will meet someone soon. How did you feel? I think that's the main thing

bonnifac3

hi spookyboo x

I know, it was an unusual experience to have.

I wonder why it happened. I actually did a Tarot Reading about this, and I've posted it on the 'Your Readings' forum. It's been discussed a bit further on there. So you could check it out if you like! :)

But Tarot aside........I wonder why it happened.

Like you say, it's only important how I feel. I didn't feel scared....just shocked. I know it was real, certainly my subconscious mind knows it's real. It's just in waking consciousness we can brush these things away.....I feel like he was very different from me. Like he shouldn't have been there at all. He was doing something which took a certain boldness....he wants me to know that it was an act of boldness.

danieljuk

Hi bonnifac3,
I am just talking about it from your vision point of view and not the tarot reading. I wonder first of all if you are single? Because sometimes when we are single we want a Knight to come in our lives, we also want a Knight to come when we are feeling insecure about life, they come and save us and deal with everything in fairytales. They represent honour, protection and security. The Knights in tarot (talking about their symbolism generally) represent change and movement but also a sort of teenage view, they are not Kings or Queens yet. They fight for what they believe in or to protect but sometimes a little naive. Both your vision Knight and all the tarot Knights are on horses. In dream interpretation a dark horse can represent mystery, the unknown and the occult.

So I wonder if any of those ideas apply here, it might be for your comfort. It could also be a spirit guide showing themselves! you have security and protection out there :)

spookyboo22

danieljuk sounds on the money to me. Are you a dark horse? Great as a spirit guide too x

prudence

You can also ask in the Divination section of AT. Members there are always asking each other about dreams and visions etc.
This will probably sound like splitting hairs, but actually, if this vision had come about because Bonnifac had been gazing into a scrying mirror, or a crystal ball or a candle flame, or if it had been a vision from a dream, then this thread would indeed fit into Divination. As it came about spontaneously, without using any of the methods of divination that the Divination section includes, it fits better here, in Talking Tarot. :)

prudence Divination co-moderator

bonnifac3

danieljuk

Hello, yes, I am single, actually. and it's true, I do see a love interest as a person providing me with protection and support. I saw the first love (the Cancerian) as providing me with intense emotional support and understanding. I saw the second love (the Aquarian) as rescuing me from intensity, and protecting me from my fears and worries.

Also, the Cancerian is also a Snake in Chinese Astrology, so he was very absorbing and refined.

The Aquarian is a Dragon in Chinese Astrology, so he was very heroic and brave.

Both these men are not, and have never been in actual relationships with me....I have loved them from afar. But the love has been real for me. I do have a tendency to fall in love with those who are unavailable! I'm a Venus woman (born on the 15th.....number 6). I can't remember a time when I haven't been in love.

Thank you so much :)