Had a vision of a Knight on horseback

bonnifac3

Am I allowed to post something about the Tarot on here? I just need to explain how the two men were represented by a Tarot Reading I did after I had the vision.

You see, I did a Tarot Reading to discover more about who the Knight was.

I shuffled the pack, using the Enchanted Tarot, and the Prince of Hearts fell out of the pack. so I'm presuming that is who the Knight was. That would probably be the Cancerian man.

Then I decided to do a three card reading, and I placed the Prince of Hearts underneath the three cards. In the three card spread I got:

The Six of Pentacles
The Ten of Hearts
The Prince of Swords ( I believe he is the Aquarian man)

It looked as though the two Knights were confronting each other! Interesting. :-D

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi bonnifac3,

Talking Tarot is for more general discussions. You are welcome to post your reading, with a link back to this thread for context, in the Your Readings section. You would be expected to offer your own takes on the cards at that point as well.

Hope this helps.

Alta

bonnifac3

hi

I already did post the reading I did on 'Your Readings' with a full interpretation.

I was told I wasn't allowed to discuss it on there. So I was put on here instead.

I wish I could bring the whole conversation together on one forum! The topic is now very scattered, and I don't think my messages any longer make any proper sense!

It's nobody's fault, really, I'm a new poster, so a little confused still. :)

Should I delete my messages on here, and just keep the one on 'My Readings'?