Bad ebay experience buying Greenwood - beware this seller

PathWalker

It's odd - I can see it if I follow your link illyria - thank you, but not if I do a search myself.
I think it may be because he has it set not to ship to UK, so it somehow knows where I am and automatically filters me out - even if I search on dot com not dot o dot uk

ETA - even if I clear my cookies and all the tech stuff - when I go back and search it must know where I am and not show me

:(

Maybe this is how I miss those bargains people talk about!

FLizarraga

It's odd - I can see it if I follow your link illyria - thank you, but not if I do a search myself.
I think it may be because he has it set not to ship to UK, so it somehow knows where I am and automatically filters me out - even if I search on dot com not dot o dot uk

ETA - even if I clear my cookies and all the tech stuff - when I go back and search it must know where I am and not show me

:(

Maybe this is how I miss those bargains people talk about!

If you do a Google search --like "Greenwood Tarot eBay"-- it will most likely turn up. EBay's internal search can leave out items that are in a different location.

PathWalker

Nope, that doesn't work either - if I put greenwood tarot ebay USA I only find finished listings :(

earthair

I still can't see it by any search method. What's the point of ebay if people who know an item exists can't even find it?! :rolleyes:

FLizarraga

You can also go directly to eBay.com and search in it.

PathWalker

You can also go directly to eBay.com and search in it.

Yes I tried that - but it simply doesn't show me. I presume that it can tell where I am in the world from my ISP, and if the auction isn't set to post out to my country, it doesn't show me the auction.
At least I presume that's the reason - because even when I'm on the dot com page it simply doesn't come up :(