What card is TAROT for You?

Thordia

For me right now the Tarot is The Fool... but I guess that could, and probably will, change over time :)

dadsnook2000

Another Fool

For me, THE card has always been the Fool -- I see hime as being on a journey of discovery, taking great pleasure from every aspect of his trip to wherever. I see the Fool as personifying the saying "The goal of the journey is not the end-point but the process of getting there." Dave.

DewDrop

I feel obligated to reflect WHY i choused

FOUR OF WANDS :D

I just took on card from my deck one day, and asked "what card are you, tarot, for me" and the four of wands came up.

When i saw it, that "now" became one of these perfect moments you can get in your life, if you see what i meen :)

If felt so right, tarot is realy the ground-astablisement in my life, it gives me joy and happy times, and it connects me to the childaspect of myself. It makes me feel free and my soul runs around like crazy, just like the kids in my tarot "the Sacred Rose deck" :D

As many of you mentioned, we can probably relate tarot to any card, at the right time. But dont forget, there is a time for everything, a time to laugh, a time to cry, a time to sleep and a time to be awake.... it will all happen at the right time.

Ace

Shalott said:
La Roue de Fortune.

You know, everyone sort of passed this comment by, Shalott, including me. Why the Wheel of Fortune?

I used to see that as the Tarot too: the cycle of life, Ace to 10 and back to Ace again. What do you see in it?

cartarum

tarot is..

the fool, i guess.

Kit

For me, the tarotist is a bit of the magician or high priestest and the tarot is the journey of the fool. But that's just me.

Teranar

The Tarot that IS me is the Moon.
The card that says tarot to me is the Death card because its so hyped up.

cartarum

changed my mind..

the fool is one who does not know
the magician is one who knows
the ace of pentacles is the tool.

The 78th Fool

For me, Tarot is the High Priestess and the Moon. It's the power of intuition and the emergence of truth from the half light and deep waters.

Chris. xx

Trogon

Another Fool here

Interesting thread. Had never really thought about the Tarot in these terms - one or a few cards defining Tarot. But, in general, I guess I'd have to go along with The Fool to... it's the Journey, the Seeking that is Tarot to me.

That is my opinion today... tomorrow may be a different story depending on where I am in my journey... ;)