Marseilles decks for study purposes

Antenna

Rusty Neon said:
I recommend the Thunder Bay Press / Lyle Tarot Set because of the deck. Whatever you do with the book (read it, give it away, etc.), the set is good value and is, at its price, worth the price for the deck alone. There's no need, like Diana, to get all worked up about the contents of the book. :) One can chuck the book if that's a problem.

ermm...i got a set too. but not sure if its the same that u are referring too. author by jane lyle but publisher is bounty books. anyway when i was open my deck of cards i was surprised to find that except for some of the cards that i could guess what it stands for the rest i could not understand even when i look through the book that comes with the package. end up i had to search online and based on my own views decide which way the card should be consider straight. *sighs* anyway enough of my grandmother story what i would like to know is is there any book available on the marseilles deck? thanks for the help ^_^

Fulgour

Antenna said:
...what i would like to know is is there any book available
on the marseilles deck?
The Tarot Decoder by Kathleen McCormack
ISBN 0-7641-0677-5

There are illustrations of all of the Marseille cards,
plus the added benefit of many interpretations. :)

Better still (and I almost forgot...)

Collins Gem Tarot by Rowenna Stuart
ISBN 0-00-472297-3

This is a nice pocket size, and a treasure!

Antenna

Fulgour said:
The Tarot Decoder by Kathleen McCormack
ISBN 0-7641-0677-5

There are illustrations of all of the Marseille cards,
plus the added benefit of many interpretations. :)

Better still (and I almost forgot...)

Collins Gem Tarot by Rowenna Stuart
ISBN 0-00-472297-3

This is a nice pocket size, and a treasure!

wah......wow..... thanks thanks i should have checked the forum before i went to the bookstore and search........end up i got another deck of tarot cards...... anyway thanks i will note these down and see if i can get it locally if not than i will see if i can place an order. haha. thanks :p

mccrary

Thanks for all the advice

You guys rock. Thanks for all the very different advice, I have goggled and drooled my way into some ,arseeilles nicer color decks. Now, if my wishy washy gemini/libra brain can decide........mmmm.

Thanks for the help!!

And Major Tom, I love your shameless plug for your deck .............wink.