Questioning

Valigon

Hay im new to Tarot Reading, and was wondering just what kind of questiongs you can ask, and the best posible way to ask them anyway any help would be apriciated

linabeet

Asking the right question is half the battle.

Make sure you really want to know the answer because you will be told. There's got to be some threads about question formulation out there somewhere.

A good serve all situations question modifier I use is;

What do I NEED to know about this situation?

And when asking about other people the answer is filtered through your intuition so it's flavoured by your perceptions, not necessarily thier reality.

Kahlie

I have a bit of data on that on my website. (Click the website button under my post to get yourself there)

To be more short:
- Ask Questions that are not combined mini Questions. (This and That, This, this or this). If you have many mini-Questions, settle upon a theme. (love/career/work/money) then do the Reading. If any Questions still come up after that, proceed with a more specialized Reading.

- Don't ask Questions that lay reponsibility with the Cards. (Should I do this, etc. etc.)

- Ask Questions that tell you what action you can take to improve the situation. I dub them: "Self-Help Questions"

A good Tarot Reading is:

1/5 the Question, 1/5 the Spread (I personalise them all for my clients) and 3/5 the Tarot Reader.
Without a Good Question, you can't give that much clear answers.
Without a Good Spread you can't get a good overview or answer the mini-Questions that people have.
Without a Good Tarot Reader, the whole issue is almost moot, because you won't even get half of the information you need, nor will it be presented in a good easy to follow way.

Kahlie

Abrac

I don't ever ask the Tarot any questions; I tell it what I would like or need. For example, "I would like advice on...(fill in the blank), or "I need some suggestions that will help me in my situation," "show me what I'm missing (insight-wise) that could help me."

ff