subjectivity/synchronisity

star-lover

whats that all about then?
ive posted replies to others problems and when rereading found either a) i was posting to myself /re my own problem or b) they had same problem as me
or both

then someone posts a thread with their problem and their cards answer my questions

wiered isn't it??????
or else im losing it lol

ah well
whatever helps

xxx

tarobones

synchronicity

hehe........I'll bet most of us have had such experiences. My grandfather used to call such things "flabbergastin' fer'instances", and it's true. There is a deep connection between all humans, at the level of the collective unconscious. Who knows what lurks/swims there in the deep?? BB, Michael

star-lover

hi michael yes thats true
just a bit taken aback at experiencing it

as i said it all helps.............
not going deeper just now
cant stand the heat lol................

inanna_tarot

i love it when that happens - synchronicity makes life that extra bit special :D
What I love is how things you read or pick up one day mean nothing, but for some reason you'll pick it up another and you feel like shouting eureaka!!!
Obviously some days those can be good or bad things - but as always the Universe offers us choice. We can chose to listen or not, to pay attention or not. Choice and acceptence of responsibility are very difficult sometimes, but as tarot readers we try and teach that to others, so we should make the effort to walk our talk - or at least crawl ;)

Humanity is a very strange and complex beast but I love how it never changes its nature. Thats why I'm slightly obsessed with classical literature and tolkien and shakespeare etc. Even though we see ourselves as a modern society and full of very different values and beliefs - they are all still relevent because humanity will never change. Is answering those difficult questions, still pondering over love, good and evil etc.

*Has a zen moment* hehe
Sezo
x