Understanding Intuitions

Cactus

It is hard to determine where intuitive abilities are in the natal chart. I'm not familiar with any signs other than water in relation to intuitive or psychic ability.

I know that the aspects between Merc, Moon and Neptune play a part, as well as having many planets in a water house (4th, 8th, 12th). I've read that the angled houses play a part, too (1st, 4th, 7th and 10th).

Neptune aspects also are in indicator, as well as having any major planet in a water sign, especially the Sun or Moon. Pluto has to do with it, too.

There are many more, I'm sure, that I have not even touched on! I'm just stating what I suspect.

I have noticed that all of my planets have many, many aspects to each other - except Mars. Mars is very weak in my chart. What's weird is that I've seen charts that don't have many aspects between planets at all!

Although I have Sun, Merc, Mars and Asc in Gemini, I have my moon in Pisces, Nep in Scorp, a few planets in the 12th house, one in the 4th, and have Neptune, Moon and Mercury aspecting almost every planet. My Pluto aspects many planets, but not as many as Nep, Moon, and Merc.

So I don't know what that means in terms of psychic ability or being intuitive. I can tell you this much - I am extremely intuitive, sensitive to energy around me, can read others' energy, have a few precognitive dreams, have clairvoyant visions maybe every other day (they are not super strong, though), and hear convos and see movie-like visions during meditation and before going to sleep.

I suspect my Moon in Pisces and my Moon and Neptune aspects and influences are a big factor.

starless

I would like to add that Aquarius is the air sign labeled as very intuitive. I thank most of my intuition on my Aquarius rising...darn water signs get all the attention haha (although I do have Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio). But at the same time I mean, we're all tarot readers here, aren't we all intuitive in some sort of way?

I've always believed that transits have a major effect on how strong our intuition can be at certain points in our lives. I've got Neptune and Uranus transiting my first house and boy I've been having some interesting dreams! Might be a good idea to look at what planets you have transiting your natal chart.