Tyldwick Lenormand!!! (Malpertuis, Chelsea, Lothrop, Sputnik, Arabian)

greatdane

you rule, GryffinSong!

I like how some deck designers do in a corner like Ciro did. I am so hoping this deck will be more like that re the playing card symbols. I can tell I already want it! And there are few Lenormands I want I don't already have.

GryffinSong

Rider ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 297

greatdane

horse.... word association game? lol I didn't see the attachment. THANKS GRYFFINSONG!
YEP get rid of the big playing card insert and just have a symbol and I'm so on board.

GryffinSong

You caught the reply during a brief time while I was replacing the photo. I accidentally grabbed an uncropped copy at first.

tarot heart

I hope this one isn't going to cost $100 as well :(

greatdane

oh...I didn't think of that Tarot Heart...

I didn't get the Tyldwick tarot deck, so didn't really know the price of that one. Limited edition seems to be the word to watch out for, as that almost always signals big bucks. I like this one so far, but about fifty is my max. I've never gone much over that for any deck, ever and that's only been a few times. For those of us on a fixed, I hope this one isn't going to be out of the ballpark.

GryffinSong

I'm assuming, hopefully correctly, that a lennie will be half the price or less because its half the number of cards and usually a smaller size card.

greatdane

Well, you'd think so, GryffinSong....

But it seems to be supply and demand and whether a deck is "limited" or not. I would like this deck, well, barring it being too expensive and it keeping the card inserts (hey, if the artist is self publishing, maybe he could offer just with or without! Wouldn't seem to be hard to just alter that one thing and offer both).

GryffinSong

He's posted several more ... I especially like the Ship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 276

zannamarie

While I like these images, they just seem off-balance with the number in the left top corner and the card insert in the middle top. It seems like those two items should be more balanced, especially with the card insert being larger than the number and square in shape.