Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aquarius 15 - #315

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: AQUARIUS
Degree: 15
Number: 315

Symbol: TWO LOVE BIRDS SITTING ON A FENCE AND SINGING HAPPILY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 314.jpg
    314.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 739

Adjustment

I'm curious about this symbol, i draw this symbol when asking what will be the outcome between 2 people which are at odd and in disagreement with each other. I'm feeling the fence this symbol speak of may be maintaing a distance or keeping boundaries.

MCsea

Ahh yes this is an interesting symbol I think if both parties can communicate clearly honestly and with respect it can speak of unity but if either party cant do that the fence becomes the main part of the symbol...

IMHO..
Sabian Symbol: Two lovebirds sitting on a fence
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Affirmation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Lymph vessels of right lower leg
Crystal Element: Rose Quartz
Expression: A popular mineral, Rose Quartz is pink-coloured quartz. Rose Quartz promotes love, self love, love between people, and spiritual love.
Message: Love is patient and kind; love rejoices in the truth.
Sun Focus: You show deep affection for people in your life; you radiate hope, joy and harmony.
Affirmation: I believe in the Divine; it is love.

But for Rose Quartz to 'work' there needs space, boundary setting and unconditional love - if we loved even one person unconditionally our life would be soo different but as humans Im not sure we are meant to (but my puppy dog pretty much has it sown up)

MARINA

Senator

Hello,

I think that if someone has the seventh house cusp at this degree it will be great for partnership with the other gender.

Also if it is Venus degree.

In my case it is my part of fortune degree... So, Any Ideas ?