The Urban Tarot

BodhiSeed

I posted this on a now buried thread about the Urban a few days ago:

Just got this email and thought those interested in this deck might want a heads up:

Hello Tarot folk!

This day has been a long time coming. With the first run of decks on their way from the printer, I'm now finally accepting pre-orders. So for those of you who didn't get a chance to get in on the original kickstarter but have been waiting for a chance to order a deck, now's your opportunity. There will be 1000 decks in the first printing, and I'm aiming to start shipping them out in November. I'm also accepting pre-orders for the guidebook and selling individual prints of all 78 cards.

Visit the Urban Tarot Shop

http://www.robinscottart.com/shop/

JasonLion

From what I have heard, the physical decks are currently expected to ship to backers in December. Meanwhile, The Urban Tarot is available right now as an app from The Fool's Dog.

Here at The Fool's Dog we buy almost every deck that comes out. The Urban Tarot stands out as one of the most profound and moving decks we have come across, more than worth the long wait.

schizandra

Wow, this is an amazing deck. The art style is unique and the artist's depictions of the cards are cuttingly raw and relevant. Sorry I missed the kickstarter, but glad I came across it nevertheless!

Awakened Queen

Beautiful artwork. I've been considering purchasing this deck, but I think I'm going to wait until next year.