What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Michellehihi

Finally, after 1.5month of waiting, my Nova tarot and King's Journey Cristmas edition have arrived!

*Is happy*

At least you'll have it for next Christmas!

HearthCricket

Barbara Walker Tarot in a Tin
Sun and Moon Tarot in a Tin

My Wonderland Tarot in a Tin arrived earlier this week, as did my copy of Tarot Experience and some dice. Lots of money has been going to MTG cards, playing mats, card sleeves, etc. I have a pile of decks I want to get, but just haven't been published yet. In the next few months I need to concentrate on them!

NightMagic628

I got an unexpected deck of tarot cards in the mail yesterday.

What happened was I ordered a book on the Tarot de Marseilles by Mary Packard. What I didn't realize was that it came with a Pierre Madenie deck to accompany the book.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Owl Song

The postman will be bringing me:

M.M. Meleen's Tabula Mundi Colores deck/book set
Tarot of Prague 3rd Edition w/ book
Mystical Tarot

violetdaisy

I got the "Maybe Lenormand" deck & a Lenormand deck off of Etsy. Definitely gonna order Silhouette Lenormand from Gamecrafter soon..

Denever

The postman just brought the Golden Botticelli, the Night Sun, and the second edition of the World Spirit.

I knew the revised World Spirit had changed size, and because the original deck was so wide and unwieldy, I foolishly assumed it had been downsized (I couldn't find the actual measurements anywhere). Nope -- it's even bigger. So I trimmed it and edged it in black and I'm very pleased with the result.

Best of all, it's a very good printing. My original is a bit washed out -- I don't know whether they're all like that or whether it was just one print run, but it's a shame in such a colorful deck. The second edition has very black blacks and all the colors are vibrant.

Falcor

Dragon tarot by Pracownik(gift)!!!! It looks so magical..

Onion Budgie

I'm currently waiting on Legacy of the Divine Tarot. It'll be the first new tarot deck I've bought in a long while, and I'm super excited to start working with it.

Wintermoon

The Legacy of the Divine Tarot is amazing...

I've just received the Tarot Apokalypsis box set and satin Egyptian cat tarot bag. Super gorgeous and well worth the money!

Barleywine

The postman just brought the Golden Botticelli, the Night Sun, and the second edition of the World Spirit.

I knew the revised World Spirit had changed size, and because the original deck was so wide and unwieldy, I foolishly assumed it had been downsized (I couldn't find the actual measurements anywhere). Nope -- it's even bigger. So I trimmed it and edged it in black and I'm very pleased with the result.

Best of all, it's a very good printing. My original is a bit washed out -- I don't know whether they're all like that or whether it was just one print run, but it's a shame in such a colorful deck. The second edition has very black blacks and all the colors are vibrant.

I agree on the World Spirit 2nd Edition. The printing is excellent and the size is fine for my long hands. "Vibrant" nails it perfectly.

I'm just about to order the majors-only Tarot of the Golden Serpent. It will be my first majors-only deck.