Fountain tarot buy one get one free

Beanfeasa

No problem, it was too good an opportunity not to put it up

Dee Ell

oh durnoodle! I have been wanting this deck ever since I first saw it but can't afford it full price and this deal would have been fab :(

if anyone who was lucky enough to get the buy one get one free deal would like to trade for anything in my up to date list please PM me! :)

Astilano

This weekend 2 for 1 Fountain ;)

banbha

Ohhhhh now's the the time. Thanks for the bump Astilano!

They don't tell you how to do it on the site though. I'm not sure if you just order one and get two?

ETA:
To answer my own question, I put two in my cart and paypal charged me for one, including shipping for only one, which surprised me. :)

lantana

Bumping this thread because they're having one last BOGO March 20th-24th. Since the deck is going mass published after September this is a good chance to nab some 1st/self-published edition copies!

barefootlife

Oh, so very, very tempting...I wish I knew people IRL who read, so we could go halfsies. Such a beautiful deck, but do I neeeeed it? I guess I've got a few days to figure that out.

lantana

Oh, so very, very tempting...I wish I knew people IRL who read, so we could go halfsies. Such a beautiful deck, but do I neeeeed it? I guess I've got a few days to figure that out.

I was in the same boat as you, so I posted about it on Instagram and got someone willing to split in about an hour or two. Maybe you could try something similar?

barefootlife

I was in the same boat as you, so I posted about it on Instagram and got someone willing to split in about an hour or two. Maybe you could try something similar?

Good idea! I shall inquire on the twitters.

Carojulie

Anyone in France wants to partner with me for buying two Fountain decks ?

Hello !
I am not on Twitter, but here on AT I was hoping I might find someone who would share a two-pack with me ?
I live in France, it would be great if someone from France were interested.
I'll post a new thread in the hope to get the attention of the french members, but meanwhile, if you are from Europe and interested, please PM me, it wmight still be worth it with Europe shipping costs !
I do not think it is worth it to split with me if you are from farther away than Europe though - in that case guess it is more interesting if you find someone closer to your part of the world to share the price...