Scans of Tourcaty, Lequart, Conver Bicentennial and Chosson

Premdas

Thank U Abrac, I knew the kenji collection and aso the Camoin's few majors of Arnoult... But not the World Web Playing Card Museum. I'll have a look there!

Do u know about Suzanne Bernardin 's deck, a few scans being available on Camoin's?

Premdas

Oh yes I already got the ones from WWPCM!

Thanks!

Bertrand

Camoin's are useless because they are way too small and the ugly watermerk spoils them.
Abrac said:
The World Web Playing Card Museum has some larger scans of five majors and one minor.
it's not the Lequart/Arnoult, it's the Grimaud, there are some slight differences (look at the very pudic devil in the Grimaud for instance)

eltarot78

Hello Premdas and Bertrand, I am very excited following the threads. I sense with what has been taste :)
Premdas just send a PM who can help your research.

Greetings.

Abrac

Thanks for that. I've been looking for some good scans of the 1760 Conver for awhile now. :)

Adrian Goldwetter

@ Sumada

Hi. I just went to look and found that the XXI + (...) are of very different proportions.
Because I love not only to look at these precious cards - but play them in their supposed manner could I make the humbly request that you could possibly load them up in the same scale?

Thanks for taking time and understanding

Adrian

P.S. My intention would be to use them (your pics) because they are the REAL thing (!) in a thread about the OUROBOROS either here or at tarothistory I haven't decided yet - only with your permission of course (if you would be the correctly to be addressed person with both my requests)

Abrac

Beautiful Sumada, thanks!

Sumada

Attn: Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Not sure what you mean sorry. All 22 trumps are exactly the same size on my screen! And they were all scanned at exactly the same resolution.

Anyone else having Adrian's different "scale" problem?

Also, what do you mean by (...)? Which card are you referring to please?

Cheers,
Sumada