What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Grizabella

My Bonefire is in my very thankful and happy hands as I'm posting this. I just got home from the doctor and Bonefire had arrived while I was gone. A very sweet person sent it to me for Christmas. :)

Now I'm gonna go post a Reading Exchange thread offering holiday exchanges to my AT family as Christmas gifts and I'll do the readings with the Bonefire. I have a very intricate reading to finish up for a client tonight and then over the weekend I'll do the exchanges.

Green Faerie

What a great thing to come home to!

I just got a surprise Victorian Fairy Tarot in the mail today from a friend! And tomorrow my own self-gift of Modern Spellcaster's Tarot is due.

The VFT is my favorite deck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Michellehihi

The London Lore Tarot. I ordered at at the same time as the Bling-Wirth (Golden Wirth) which arrived a week ago and I'm still waiting. The best things in life are worth a little patience. :)

I'm also waiting on a piece of glass-art and an aquarium thermostat, but do they count? I'm sure I can make them Tarot-related *somehow* ...

Ok Nisaba, now you have me curious: how can you relate an aquarium thermostat to tarot?????

RiverRunsDeep

My Future Solleone Tarot has finally arrived from Italy! :party: I've also received the large version of Seven Stars' Deck of Sorrows (with owls on the customized card backs), as well as second hand versions of the Cosmic and Cat's Eye Tarot. Can hardly wait for DH to see what he got me for Christmas!! :D

WhiteWolfy

My Bonefire deck arrived from Amazon USA just in time for Xmas!! Wonderful!!

UniversesCollide

The VFT is my favorite deck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Thank you, it's beautiful and very interesting, I think I will really like it a lot. And good thing since I got a notice that the Modern Spellcaster deck I ordered is delayed and won't arrive until Tuesday now.

UniversesCollide

My Future Solleone Tarot has finally arrived from Italy! :party: I've also received the large version of Seven Stars' Deck of Sorrows (with owls on the customized card backs), as well as second hand versions of the Cosmic and Cat's Eye Tarot. Can hardly wait for DH to see what he got me for Christmas!! :D

LOL, I love everything about this post. Enjoy your new treasures!

nisaba

Ok Nisaba, now you have me curious: how can you relate an aquarium thermostat to tarot?????

Well ... tropical fish are *very* cosmic, given that they spend their whole lives in a meditational trance. So having them around when you read is beneficial. But they die in cold water, so you need the thermostat ...

Lain_82

So........ the Hungarian postal system collapsed under the weight of Christmas and we didn't get any of the things we ordered. It was a lovely evening anyway, and I got a lovely vintage typewriter! I've wanted one of those for years.

So on that note, the postman (sometime next year when the post office gets their crap together) is bringing: The Cosmos tarot & Oracle, the Wild Unknown (self pub.ed), the Holly Simple tarot, the Linestrider and just ordered, the Golden Thread tarot.

Green Faerie

Thank you, it's beautiful and very interesting, I think I will really like it a lot. And good thing since I got a notice that the Modern Spellcaster deck I ordered is delayed and won't arrive until Tuesday now.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your deck that didn't come! But, hopefully the Victorian Fairy Tarot will fill the gap nicely. :) It really is beautiful, and I think the book is exceptionally well written, with lovely prose and lots of interesting little tidbits about Victorian culture, the language of flowers, etc.