A very interesting three card reading

Miss Woo

I had a really cool reading in the Exchange yesterday and, now that I'm empowered with this new information, and I'm much clearer about stuff, I have decided to do another reading...

This time I asked "Who is my next partner?", rather than my "Who is my ideal partner?". The latter was causing all kinds of confusion because my ideal partner is based on a fantasy and that's why I was getting nowhere with my goal to find my ideal man!

First I pulled a card asking the question: Who is my next partner? And I got Death.

Just so you know, I love the Death card and it's one of my favourites - I'm not scared of it at all. It's hard to explain but Death is ideally the kind of person I would like to be with and I think this is why I have a 'thing' for Scorpio men.

Ooh I'm so excited! I hope he's a Scorpio! :p

Anyway, back to the reading. So then I did a reading around the Death card, pulling three more cards for clarification, and I got:

The Fool
Seven of Coins
Six of Cups

(This is a reading with my Soprafino deck by the way)

I think this is very good news because The Fool is someone who is unique and exceptional and doesn't follow the usual standards or practices. So he sounds like a very individualistic, open-minded person and he's more likely to be accepting of someone like me (who is also like that).

The Seven of Coins means acceptance and a balance between individuality and conformity. So I think this means that this person has it together and is accepting of himself and others as well as being a well-balanced individual.

And the Six of Cups means a long-lasting marriage or a stable partnership and feeling secure about a partner's feelings! Oh yay, this is very good news because it means that he wants the same things as me!

So I think the Death card is someone who will love me warts and all!

Oh yes, I'm very happy with this reading! :) :love: