Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

zeldajones91 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyNightmare View Post
I'll take the Tower as I'm not very strong physically and they deserve real suffering lol.

My RWS deck gives forth its High Priestess and Page of Cups.

High Priestess - will allow you to truly see the heart of humankind, what they try to hide and potential they don't even know they have

Page of Cups - will allow you to access and understand the depths of emotion, both in yourself and others. also a bonus of happy surprises!
I'll definitely take the Page of Cups! I need some good connection in my life.

The person below me gets to pick one of the following gifts, from the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot:

4 of Swords: You get one wonderful 1-hour nap with no interruptions, and you wake up feeling refreshed.

7 of Cups: You get a genie in a bottle, but a stranger gets to choose your three wishes.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #321
Resident

Luxa 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldajones91 View Post
The person below me gets to pick one of the following gifts, from the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot:

4 of Swords: You get one wonderful 1-hour nap with no interruptions, and you wake up feeling refreshed.

7 of Cups: You get a genie in a bottle, but a stranger gets to choose your three wishes.
The 7 of Cups does sound intriguing, but I'll take the 4 of Swords, no question, thank you!

The person below me can choose one of these blessings from the fountain tarot:

Page of Cups - he brings a message from spirit, full of the joy and the wonder of the world.

5 of Cups - relax you're shoulders, exhale, turn around and you'll find that the storm will pass and you'll have a new outlook on life.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #322
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxa View Post
The person below me can choose one of these blessings from the fountain tarot:

Page of Cups - he brings a message from spirit, full of the joy and the wonder of the world.

5 of Cups - relax you're shoulders, exhale, turn around and you'll find that the storm will pass and you'll have a new outlook on life.
I'll take the joyful message from spirit..

You may choose from:

3 of Wands - A Caribbean Cruise for 3! Balcony suites with butler service. All the bells and whistles.

or

8 of Wands - A five minute conversation with ANYONE in the world. Five minutes goes really fast so make sure you have all your thoughts and/or questions together!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #323
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
You may choose from:

3 of Wands - A Caribbean Cruise for 3! Balcony suites with butler service. All the bells and whistles.

or

8 of Wands - A five minute conversation with ANYONE in the world. Five minutes goes really fast so make sure you have all your thoughts and/or questions together!
If only I can be sure that my interviewee would be 100% honest with me, I would definitely choose it. As it stands, I shall choose the Caribbean cruise please!

To TPBM, you may choose from:

5 of Pentacles Rx - a generous business starter package to any indigent family of your choice. After all, when you teach a man to fish, you feed him and his family for a lifetime

9 of Cups Rx - 9 Cups of the purest gold, the proceeds of which you may spend on yourself and only yourself within 9 days. Feel free to indulge in everything you have ever desired.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #324
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post

5 of Pentacles Rx - a generous business starter package to any indigent family of your choice. After all, when you teach a man to fish, you feed him and his family for a lifetime

9 of Cups Rx - 9 Cups of the purest gold, the proceeds of which you may spend on yourself and only yourself within 9 days. Feel free to indulge in everything you have ever desired.
I'd feel like a total a$$ if I didn't help the needy. I'll take the starter package.

9 of Pentacles - Room service, anything on the menu, for 1.

or

Page of Pentacles - 1 free class in Economics.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #325
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
9 of Pentacles - Room service, anything on the menu, for 1.

or

Page of Pentacles - 1 free class in Economics.
I've already taken some Economics subjects as electives in college, and I did pretty well so I don't think I would need it. I'd invite as many family and friends I can short of exceeding the maximum occupancy in my room, and order everything in the menu please. 😁

The Tower Rx - a luxurious stay in a hotel in the Burj Khalifa complete with shopping money, but only with the last person you're in a relationship with (if not your current SO, then your last ex)

King of Cups Rx - a 3-days/2-nights stay in a 5-star hotel in a lush, tropical island, but only with the person you're most attracted to (so not necessarily your spouse or SO), who is also part of the package. Free lie detector test to see if he/she's truly the one you're most physically taken with!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #326

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.