Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
What should I know about AS?
RWS - Knight of Swords & IX of Pents

AS might seem a little blunt and uncouth sometimes, but that's because they are used to acting on their own, their way or the highway, I would say.

---

Q: Will I ever meet AC?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Knight of Swords & IX of Pents

AS might seem a little blunt and uncouth sometimes, but that's because they are used to acting on their own, their way or the highway, I would say.

---

Q: Will I ever meet AC?
Death/Wheel
When the time if right you will meet.

How will I feel if I have that conversation with AS?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 
Citizen

Reverie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
Death/Wheel
When the time if right you will meet.

How will I feel if I have that conversation with AS?
Knight of pentacles six of rods

Frankly, not that great but not that bad either, it will be clear to you that you have big egos and want to come out winning, so you wont be very moved either way.

Who does he give his love and attention to?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Knight of pentacles six of rods

Frankly, not that great but not that bad either, it will be clear to you that you have big egos and want to come out winning, so you wont be very moved either way.

Who does he give his love and attention to?
Queen of Swords/High Priestess
A woman! She is quite sharp yet mysterious, she commands respect and he sees her as wise.

What did he do with those things of mine?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #14
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 
Citizen

Reverie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
Queen of Swords/High Priestess
A woman! She is quite sharp yet mysterious, she commands respect and he sees her as wise.

What did he do with those things of mine?
Seven of rods knight of pentacles

He couldnt place them anywhere else so he kept them and theyre happily hidden somewhere...

What does he want with me now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #15
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Seven of rods knight of pentacles

He couldnt place them anywhere else so he kept them and theyre happily hidden somewhere...

What does he want with me now?
8 of pents/2 of pents
He wants to make things work but doesnt know how.

How well has he been sleeping?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #16
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 
Citizen

Reverie's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
8 of pents/2 of pents
He wants to make things work but doesnt know how.

How well has he been sleeping?
Empress / 8 of cups

Hmm, a mother figure has helped him figure out what is blocking him emotionally from sleeping, and he is sleeping fine now.

What can I expect from him?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #17
fractalgranny's Avatar
fractalgranny  fractalgranny is offline
grandmother
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2012
Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Posts: 2,975
fractalgranny 
grandmother

fractalgranny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Empress / 8 of cups

Hmm, a mother figure has helped him figure out what is blocking him emotionally from sleeping, and he is sleeping fine now.

What can I expect from him?
crow's magick: queen of cups, 5 of coins

the cards say: you are his queen of hearts - he is enchanted by your complexity, and concerned for your wellbeing.

q: what could i concentrate on when i watch my next tarot video?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #18
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
crow's magick: queen of cups, 5 of coins

the cards say: you are his queen of hearts - he is enchanted by your complexity, and concerned for your wellbeing.

q: what could i concentrate on when i watch my next tarot video?
2 of swords/page of swords
How to progress forward, look carefully at things you haven't thought of before.

What has he said to A(male) about me recently?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #19
The HP  The HP is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jan 2015
Location: It's a secret, USA
Posts: 501
The HP 
Citizen
Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19


Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
2 of swords/page of swords

How to progress forward, look carefully at things you haven't thought of before.



What has he said to A(male) about me recently?

Empress/6 wands
You are the center of his universe, perfect in every way! There's no other woman that he wants to be with other than YOU! He worries you will move on w/o him.

What was N role in T depression during the talks w/lawyers?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #20
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.