Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Words of Positivity Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I don't work With that in mind how might you read these ?
I apologize - Wands and Pents seem to point toward work/career related responsibilities.

I'm a bit tired so being 'intuitive' is too difficult at the moment.

The reading will hold true just the same, but instead - if you have children, and you have doing so much as a mother - your children and/ or spouse (if you are married) recognize all you do and will surprise you in some way, like hand made paintings or making you dinner.

Or...If you are married, but do not have children, then your spouse recognizes all you do for them.

If none of the above work,
Then...your family recognizes how much you support them and how you take on their burdens etc.

If you are a student - a professor will notice all of your hard work etc.

I'm sure you know all this yourself and was looking for a more intuitive reading.
Again, I apologize - I really shouldn't be doing these at 4am. But couldn't sleep.
Take care.

Edit: As I was closing my IPad to go to sleep, a feeling came over me that you are an artist of some type - maybe this is what your reading was referring to. You have been working so hard painting, sculpting - creating and you will soon show in a gallery or you will be recognized my your community and in turn your art will sell.
You don't see this as 'work', you see it as a hobby or as a passion.

Q: What can I do to sleep better tomorrow night?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post

Q: What can I do to sleep better tomorrow night?
Knight of cups - Ace of wands
The positives is that having the right kind of drink and staying away from the wrong ones will aid in a better sleep for you.

Positives about meeting someone new for a romantic relationship within three months?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Many thanks Freyja I appreciate the time you took here. I Don't have children, and my SO not the kind of guy to verbalise on *a job well done* (his actions speak louder) BUT I do write and have been working on a project for a while now (true - I see it as a "hobby" ; tho perhaps I shouldn't! ) it was hard going at the start but I feel I'm making some headway now ("If at first you don't succeed .." Very 8 of coins) The ten has come up in numerous spreads by self and others over the last year or so ...so perhaps here too difficulties/responsibilities will be worked on - hopefully with a view to getting rid of them once and for all !
Insomnia can be bad ! I ,also, pulled a card for you as to how you might sleep better : 9 of coins - I was drawn to the basket (Golden Tarot) and the *berries* within. They looked like blackberries, but on referring to the LWB which explains where each (Renaissance) element of the collage comes from learnt that they are infact grapes ! Now, as I know alchohol has something in it which can disturb sleep I wondered if you have been drinking a glass of something ? If no, perhaps berries really are the solution ! I think strawberries are quite good and, tho not a berry, cherries are very good (my SO swears by them ) Good luck !

EDIT : Wow !!! Didn't read the post above !

Quote:
I apologize - Wands and Pents seem to point toward work/career related responsibilities.

I'm a bit tired so being 'intuitive' is too difficult at the moment.

The reading will hold true just the same, but instead - if you have children, and you have doing so much as a mother - your children and/ or spouse (if you are married) recognize all you do and will surprise you in some way, like hand made paintings or making you dinner.

Or...If you are married, but do not have children, then your spouse recognizes all you do for them.

If none of the above work,
Then...your family recognizes how much you support them and how you take on their burdens etc.

If you are a student - a professor will notice all of your hard work etc.

I'm sure you know all this yourself and was looking for a more intuitive reading.
Again, I apologize - I really shouldn't be doing these at 4am. But couldn't sleep.
Take care.

Edit: As I was closing my IPad to go to sleep, a feeling came over me that you are an artist of some type - maybe this is what your reading was referring to. You have been working so hard painting, sculpting - creating and you will soon show in a gallery or you will be recognized my your community and in turn your art will sell.
You don't see this as 'work', you see it as a hobby or as a passion.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
The positives is that having the right kind of drink and staying away from the wrong ones will aid in a better sleep for you.

Positives about meeting someone new for a romantic relationship within three months?
The Chariot - 9 of swords
Firstly, any worries/anxieties you have over this, and the process itself once it kicks in, are mis placed however ....it will require you to grit your teeth somewhat and *put yourself out there* - I'm seeing the chariot as your arrival into the dating arena (:rowdy crowd ? ) but the charioteer always aims to win, and so will you - but you will need to push yourself forward initially. Thereafter the momentum will take care of itself.

QU: Positives about going home this August ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

Quote:
Firstly, any worries/anxieties you have over this, and the process itself once it kicks in, are mis placed however ....it will require you to grit your teeth somewhat and *put yourself out there* - I'm seeing the chariot as your arrival into the dating arena (:rowdy crowd ? ) but the charioteer always aims to win, and so will you - but you will need to push yourself forward initially. Thereafter the momentum will take care of itself.
This absolutely resonates because this is the message I got when I did a reading on this with another type of divination!! @.@ I'm in awe!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #25
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Quote:

Quote:
Many thanks Freyja I appreciate the time you took here. I Don't have children, and my SO not the kind of guy to verbalise on *a job well done* (his actions speak louder) BUT I do write and have been working on a project for a while now (true - I see it as a "hobby" ; tho perhaps I shouldn't! ) it was hard going at the start but I feel I'm making some headway now ("If at first you don't succeed .." Very 8 of coins) The ten has come up in numerous spreads by self and others over the last year or so ...so perhaps here too difficulties/responsibilities will be worked on - hopefully with a view to getting rid of them once and for all !
Insomnia can be bad ! I ,also, pulled a card for you as to how you might sleep better : 9 of coins - I was drawn to the basket (Golden Tarot) and the *berries* within. They looked like blackberries, but on referring to the LWB which explains where each (Renaissance) element of the collage comes from learnt that they are infact grapes ! Now, as I know alchohol has something in it which can disturb sleep I wondered if you have been drinking a glass of something ? If no, perhaps berries really are the solution ! I think strawberries are quite good and, tho not a berry, cherries are very good (my SO swears by them ) Good luck !

EDIT : Wow !!! Didn't read the post above !
Hey guys - I actually don't drink at all (due to medication for Migraines) and yes it can disturb sleep because it's actually a stimulant but has sedative effects??? Weird. The sleeplessness doesn't happen too often but when it does maybe I should have a little something to drink or try the cherries. I have heard about that before and my poor mom - she never drinks either, and whenever she's sick and takes NyQuil, she sleeps like a baby So maybe I need to NyQuil myself. Thanks Marie and Sam.

Sam, if you are working on a project in your writing then it's definitely not a hobby anymore! Good luck with it. I hope you keep making headway and it all works out.

If the 10 keeps showing up, you need to listen and stop taking on so much.

I felt terrible making that list - I didn't feel anything until...all of a sudden I did. I'm glad that I finally got it right.

I do think this is about your writing and the project you're working on and I bet your SO will show you on some level how proud he is of you. And...if you would like him to sometimes verbally tell you instead, maybe you should say something to him. There are time when we all need a (verbal) pat on our back from the ones we love, respect and trust the most. Who knows - if you have been needing/wanting to hear 'a job well done', maybe this is what the 8 of Pents was talking about

Then again - my husband is close to perfect (not kidding) but, although he is affectionate and shows me in every way possible that he deeply loves me - he never actually says it. He doesn't say it to his family either. It used to really bother me, but after 21 years, I'm over it because his actions are louder than his words, too. I know many women who would be really bothered by this - but no one is perfect and there is always going to be something we're not happy with and people need to choose their battles wisely. Everyone (on my side) who knows him tells me how lucky I am to have him and I am - even though I don't get to hear those words.

Take care and good luck with your writing.
Freyja
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #26
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Quote:

QU: Positives about going home this August ?
4 of Swords and 2 of Wands

This trip of 'going home' is exactly what you need and is the perfect time to take it; you need time to rest and rejuvenate. This is also a time to ponder decisions and any planning that needs to be done to progress in any new endeavors. The 2 of Wands also says that you are on the right track and not to be discouraged by any delays. - It sounds like this is (again) about your writing project.

Maybe while you are home, you will meet an editor or someone who can assist you with your project. 2 of Wands can also be a new partnership.
Hope you have a great time while your home.

Q: Positives about starting a blog/website?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #27
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

Quote:
Hey guys - I actually don't drink at all (due to medication for Migraines) and yes it can disturb sleep because it's actually a stimulant but has sedative effects??? Weird. The sleeplessness doesn't happen too often but when it does maybe I should have a little something to drink or try the cherries. I have heard about that before and my poor mom - she never drinks either, and whenever she's sick and takes NyQuil, she sleeps like a baby So maybe I need to NyQuil myself. Thanks Marie and Sam.
You're welcome Freyja, I was wondering if you had something like caffeine before you sleep (I know someone who does that, coffee right before he sleeps, so... ) and I also wondered if the KoC is about wine (yeah that weird thing with alcohol) I wonder if you could try and have some warm milk before you sleep but not aware if you're dairy intolerant/vegan.. so many thanks for the feedback!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #28
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Quote:
You're welcome Freyja, I was wondering if you had something like caffeine before you sleep (I know someone who does that, coffee right before he sleeps, so... ) and I also wondered if the KoC is about wine (yeah that weird thing with alcohol) I wonder if you could try and have some warm milk before you sleep but not aware if you're dairy intolerant/vegan.. so many thanks for the feedback!
I don't know why I assumed alcohol - maybe because I don't drink coffee either (again the Migraines I need to stay away from caffeine) I'm going to blame it on a being tired. but the warm milk is perfect - I used to use as a kid and it always worked. Thanks Marie.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #29
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Marie, I am so sorry - your questions got lost in the back and forth. Here are your reading for both questions.

Quote:
9 of Cups and 3 of Pents

With the 9, we see your wishes coming true so it seems that you will indeed meet someone new (if that is what you are hoping for) and he may be someone who you work with or is hired temporarily (say contracted work) or maybe you will meet them at a group or club you currently belong to or thinking about joining.

Quote:
(true I did feel at peace instantly)
Good! The 9 (in the Cups) above also points to you ending that relationship.

Quote:
Positives about next Thursday's event?
The Wheel and the 10 of Swords

Again, both of these speak of the change you just made in rejecting T - The universe definitely agrees with your decision. However, regarding your event -

This event will bring about positive change - luck is on your side. You have moved past a difficult situation - ended a bad cycle and you have embrace this change leaving you open to a fresh start -a new cycle. Maybe this is where you will meet this new person

My Q (from above): Positives about starting a blog/website?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.