Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Words of Positivity Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
Marie, I am so sorry - your questions got lost in the back and forth. Here are your reading for both questions.

9 of Cups and 3 of Pents

With the 9, we see your wishes coming true so it seems that you will indeed meet someone new (if that is what you are hoping for) and he may be someone who you work with or is hired temporarily (say contracted work) or maybe you will meet them at a group or club you currently belong to or thinking about joining.

Good! The 9 (in the Cups) above also points to you ending that relationship.

The Wheel and the 10 of Swords

Again, both of these speak of the change you just made in rejecting T - The universe definitely agrees with your decision. However, regarding your event -

This event will bring about positive change - luck is on your side. You have moved past a difficult situation - ended a bad cycle and you have embrace this change leaving you open to a fresh start -a new cycle. [emoji106] Maybe this is where you will meet this new person

My Q (from above): Positives about starting a blog/website?
3 of pentacles

It'll permit you to work at something that is important and that you are passionate about. This could also point to a collaboration with someone that would be beneficial for you.

Something positive regarding this new shared custody of the kids with my ex?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
3 of pentacles

It'll permit you to work at something that is important and that you are passionate about. This could also point to a collaboration with someone that would be beneficial for you.

Something positive regarding this new shared custody of the kids with my ex?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Ace of swords - Queen of wands

I'm seeing the queen as you here, I think their time away from you will give you an opportunity to *think straight* or otherwise get right down to the bare bones/truth about something which has been on your mind (may or may not relate to children/ ex) Thereafter you will be confident about *what stays and what goes*

QU: Positives about my 2017
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

Feedback

Quote:
Marie, I am so sorry - your questions got lost in the back and forth. Here are your reading for both questions.
Hi Freyja, thank you so much for picking up my questions. It is very kind of you to have read for me.

Quote:
9 of Cups and 3 of Pents

With the 9, we see your wishes coming true so it seems that you will indeed meet someone new (if that is what you are hoping for) and he may be someone who you work with or is hired temporarily (say contracted work) or maybe you will meet them at a group or club you currently belong to or thinking about joining.
I am hoping to meet someone new (instead of reconciling with anybody) and it makes sense as I don't go to pubs or no longer use dating apps to meet people.

Quote:
Good! The 9 (in the Cups) above also points to you ending that relationship.
It isn't really a real relationship with T. We met, clicked, and he was inclined to take it further but I stopped it right there about say, three days into having conversations on an app with him? Hours after rejecting him I got asked out by DX, who I went out with and had a good conversation (I think, not sure about his feelings, and nothing physical happened). My guts gave me green light about DX but I am totally ok if nothing further happened. I'm just glad to know him because he is unlike any men I've dated before. I take it as a sign from universe that things are changing for me (in a good way) in the romantic department.

Quote:
The Wheel and the 10 of Swords

Again, both of these speak of the change you just made in rejecting T - The universe definitely agrees with your decision. However, regarding your event -

This event will bring about positive change - luck is on your side. You have moved past a difficult situation - ended a bad cycle and you have embrace this change leaving you open to a fresh start -a new cycle. Maybe this is where you will meet this new person
The Thursday event is completely unrelated to T or anything romantic. But I agree with you that the universe must have approved my decision because I had very bad feelings about T - in the past I've often ignored my gut feelings only to get into major trouble. Once I rejected T I felt good again.

Anyway I had bad luck in regards to this 'event' a week ago (and the moment it happened I really felt 10 of swords). This coming one is a repeat. So for you to tell me that luck is on my side... I really thank you! I will keep you posted.

---------------------

Next reader please read for Samantha's question above:

Quote:
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

Magician - 4 of Swords

You'll have accomplished a lot this year in order to relax and recoop in 2017. You'll find yourself chilling out way more than usual if you want to but doing so may be a challenge for you in itself.

My friend just lost her husband early this morning. What possible positive words can i say to her at this time?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Magician - 4 of Swords

You'll have accomplished a lot this year in order to relax and recoop in 2017. You'll find yourself chilling out way more than usual if you want to but doing so may be a challenge for you in itself.

My friend just lost her husband early this morning. What possible positive words can i say to her at this time?

Six of swords - Judgement
I'm not religious (denominational religious) myself and wouldn't usually write this - but *if* your friend believes in an afterlife (and assuming you do too ...so this gets somewhat complicated) I might say that her husband has passed on to a better, happier place (was he in pain/ a bad place beforehand ?) Perhaps think about these two cards (because I think they do have a message) for yourself and see if you can come up with something better/more suitable to the lady in question. Good luck with this one !

QU: Positives about remaining here (if we have to )
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
Citizen

Topaz_CharmTemple 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Positives about remaining here (if we have to )
Judgement rx - 7 of Pentacles

I see resignation & regret but with the capacity for success through hard work. The 7 of Pentacles is urging you to plant your feet & observe the beauty that is the rightful inheritance of your actions. Don't look back. Don't focus on past mistakes or misjudgements. Stay present and remember that the future is ripe with potential.

Next steps for my career?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz_CharmTemple View Post
Next steps for my career?
9 of Cups - 2 of Cups

The positives here look like you'll come in union with the things that will truly make you happy or the things you've been desiring regarding your career. Looks good no matter what steps you take.

Positives in joining this new place?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
Citizen

Freyja of V 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
9 of Cups - 2 of Cups

The positives here look like you'll come in union with the things that will truly make you happy or the things you've been desiring regarding your career. Looks good no matter what steps you take.

Positives in joining this new place?
Page of Wand (a jumper) and 3 of Wands

Definitely will be positive - This new place will bring you the news you've been waiting for regarding a decision or any efforts you have recently made about a new creative endeavor; this news will be swift and positive and may also bring new possibilities.

Positives is staying the course?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

Quote:
Page of Wand (a jumper) and 3 of Wands

Definitely will be positive - This new place will bring you the news you've been waiting for regarding a decision or any efforts you have recently made about a new creative endeavor; this news will be swift and positive and may also bring new possibilities.

Positives is staying the course?
Knight of cups - Death
You'll experience a deep transformation and explore deeper into your spiritual realm.

Q: Positives in moving to KL?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
Citizen

Galadhwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Q: Positives in moving to KL?
King of Wands & Four of Swords.
In KL, you'll find opportunities that sparked your interest & gave you a sense of completion. Something soulfully fulfilling (leaning towards a community or an activity, I think) is going to keep you occupied!

Q: Something positive about the rest of my 2016?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.