Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Guess the Chosen Object - 2017

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
earthair  earthair is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Parallel Universe
Posts: 3,076
earthair 
Citizen

Knight cups rx

My eye is drawn to the upsidedown cup and I'm thinking of lampshades?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
sweetcherise13's Avatar
sweetcherise13  sweetcherise13 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2015
Location: Wisconsin,USA
Posts: 1,234
sweetcherise13 
Citizen

sweetcherise13's Avatar

The Magician (Tarot of Trees)

Okay. My age will hopefully benefit me here.

The Magician card is one big glorious tree almost puffy in appearance with an object of each suit represented hanging from the tree.

It is very much giving a needle and thread feeling.

I'm going to guess a pincushion? Or a cushion of some type.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Amsonia's Avatar
Amsonia  Amsonia is offline
XVII The Star
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2012
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,295
Amsonia 
XVII The Star

Amsonia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthair View Post
Knight cups rx

My eye is drawn to the upsidedown cup and I'm thinking of lampshades?
no not a lampshade, but I like your creative thinking It does have a conceptually cup shaped fabric cover....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcherise13 View Post
The Magician (Tarot of Trees)

Okay. My age will hopefully benefit me here.

The Magician card is one big glorious tree almost puffy in appearance with an object of each suit represented hanging from the tree.

It is very much giving a needle and thread feeling.

I'm going to guess a pincushion? Or a cushion of some type.
This is a good one...that magician has gotten you a step closer...the object isn't a pincushion, and although it isn't a cushion, I sometimes combine it's use with a cushion...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
bryn  bryn is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Jan 2017
Location: Generally on the East Coast somewhere
Posts: 10
bryn 
Resident

Death

Hmm...is it something you can use to create something new? Perhaps it can be used in a creative way to transform other objects?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Amsonia's Avatar
Amsonia  Amsonia is offline
XVII The Star
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2012
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,295
Amsonia 
XVII The Star

Amsonia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryn View Post
Death

Hmm...is it something you can use to create something new? Perhaps it can be used in a creative way to transform other objects?
That's a great card for this item! I usually feel like Death when I use it...and it does help me transform the way I feel...sometimes the hot fire of hell can be a relief
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
sweetcherise13's Avatar
sweetcherise13  sweetcherise13 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2015
Location: Wisconsin,USA
Posts: 1,234
sweetcherise13 
Citizen

sweetcherise13's Avatar

Ace of Fire (Dreams of Gaia)

This card has an extremely fiery appearance. Gathering from the other responses, I'm wondering, does it give off heat? A heating pad possibly?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
Amsonia's Avatar
Amsonia  Amsonia is offline
XVII The Star
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2012
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,295
Amsonia 
XVII The Star

Amsonia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcherise13 View Post
Ace of Fire (Dreams of Gaia)

This card has an extremely fiery appearance. Gathering from the other responses, I'm wondering, does it give off heat? A heating pad possibly?
Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner! It is a HEATING PAD!!!

so now sweetcherise13...it's your turn to choose an object!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
sweetcherise13's Avatar
sweetcherise13  sweetcherise13 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2015
Location: Wisconsin,USA
Posts: 1,234
sweetcherise13 
Citizen

sweetcherise13's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsonia View Post
Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner! It is a HEATING PAD!!!

so now sweetcherise13...it's your turn to choose an object!
Woo Hoo! I got it!

Ok, I've chosen my object and I'm ready.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 
Citizen

em_idol_twins's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcherise13 View Post
Woo Hoo! I got it!

Ok, I've chosen my object and I'm ready.
knight of wands, devil, 8 swords

Hmmmm.. something potentially made of wood, and you have a strong desire about it. It could be something you cannot live without, perhaps something that is difficult to see by eyes.

Hmmmmm... my guess is a tape?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
sweetcherise13's Avatar
sweetcherise13  sweetcherise13 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2015
Location: Wisconsin,USA
Posts: 1,234
sweetcherise13 
Citizen

sweetcherise13's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
knight of wands, devil, 8 swords

Hmmmm.. something potentially made of wood, and you have a strong desire about it. It could be something you cannot live without, perhaps something that is difficult to see by eyes.

Hmmmmm... my guess is a tape?
Great start!
Potentially made of wood: There is some wood to this object.
I do have a fond appreciation for it but I could live without it.
It isn't tape.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.