Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
King of Pentacles (Fenestra Tarot)
Yes, some can provide you with needed resources and sound guidance and advice.

Question - Will we be able to complete my project today ?
3 of cups
yes...you might get some help too

Q. Does A think I've moved on from him
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
3 of cups
yes...you might get some help too

Q. Does A think I've moved on from him
Five of pentacles
Yes, and they feel left out…


If I asked other parents for help will their children confirm what X has told me happening at school?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Five of pentacles
Yes, and they feel left out…


If I asked other parents for help will their children confirm what X has told me happening at school?
Page of Pentacles, yes it will confirm it and probably it would be true.

Is there anything worth it holding onto?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of Pentacles, yes it will confirm it and probably it would be true.

Is there anything worth it holding onto?
Three of wands
If you feel your effort justifies a return yes, but more waiting is needed...

Has any other x's classmates told their parents what happened at school particularly this situation?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Elnaz's Avatar
Elnaz  Elnaz is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2016
Location: England
Posts: 684
Elnaz 
Citizen

Elnaz's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of wands
If you feel your effort justifies a return yes, but more waiting is needed...

Has any other x's classmates told their parents what happened at school particularly this situation?
Seven of swords rx.yes nothing is hidden.and they told about situation to their parents.


Q.am i on saman's mind alot?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elnaz View Post
Seven of swords rx.yes nothing is hidden.and they told about situation to their parents.


Q.am i on saman's mind alot?
Three of swords
Yes, saman misses you.

If it is indeed true that other parents know of this treatment in the class are they angry?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of swords
Yes, saman misses you.

If it is indeed true that other parents know of this treatment in the class are they angry?
6 of Swords
The energy here is too low key/depressed so not angry ....they might feel resigned or possibly lethargic (is that possible ? I guess it might be if whatever this is is not happening to your child ? ) I'm thinking that as the 6 comes from the defeat of the 5 maybe they feel there is nothing they can do (hence resigned) - that said, base was 2 of Wands so it's possible that at least one parent (perhaps two) has thought of setting something in motion in relation to this - but it's still only a thought. Hope you find some answers soon !

QU: Can I find a workable solution to this issue on my own ? (SAFI)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Thanks! I can't say for sure now…
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of Swords
The energy here is too low key/depressed so not angry ....they might feel resigned or possibly lethargic (is that possible ? I guess it might be if whatever this is is not happening to your child ? ) I'm thinking that as the 6 comes from the defeat of the 5 maybe they feel there is nothing they can do (hence resigned) - that said, base was 2 of Wands so it's possible that at least one parent (perhaps two) has thought of setting something in motion in relation to this - but it's still only a thought. Hope you find some answers soon !

QU: Can I find a workable solution to this issue on my own ? (SAFI)
King of wands
If you channel the energy of this king yes, otherwise it suggests bringing in the help of someone who is a pro/expert on this (or anyone you know that can be described as this king)

Is it a wise move to ask for other parents' help to confirm the truth? (To ensure the plan doesn't backfire on us)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Is it a wise move to ask for other parents' help to confirm the truth? (To ensure the plan doesn't backfire on us)
Six of Wands. Yes!

Q: Was the one I was speaking with R?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Six of Wands. Yes!

Q: Was the one I was speaking with R?
Ace of swords, seems like yes.

Is A involved with someone, dating etc?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.