Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ace of swords, seems like yes.

Is A involved with someone, dating etc?
5 of Cups
Looks as though A is very much on their own; and regretfully so.

QU: Should I have read the advice as *do something!* ? (AOW)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
5 of Cups
Looks as though A is very much on their own; and regretfully so.

QU: Should I have read the advice as *do something!* ? (AOW)
Eight of wands
…and fast! (Yes, take action as soon as possible)

Is it the right time to meet with and ask the other parents re x situation on RC day? (As opposed to earlier)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Eight of wands
…and fast! (Yes, take action as soon as possible)

Is it the right time to meet with and ask the other parents re x situation on RC day? (As opposed to earlier)
Magician rv, no not the right time. Things might not go your way.


Has A lost feelings/fallen out of love from me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Magician rv, no not the right time. Things might not go your way.


Has A lost feelings/fallen out of love from me?
8 of swords
Not necessarily, but A has no idea how to move forward where you are concerned - Fears to get hurt or be made vulnerable/to look stupid.

QU: Will the two of us connect ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8 of swords
Not necessarily, but A has no idea how to move forward where you are concerned - Fears to get hurt or be made vulnerable/to look stupid.

QU: Will the two of us connect ?
Knight of pentacles
Yes, it will start slow but consistent.

Should I try to catch up with any of the parents before RC day to ask the questions?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #25
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Knight of pentacles
Yes, it will start slow but consistent.

Should I try to catch up with any of the parents before RC day to ask the questions?
Knight of cups, yes that's a go, be polite.

Am I just a source of intimacy that doesn't require much effort to them?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #26
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Knight of cups, yes that's a go, be polite.

Am I just a source of intimacy that doesn't require much effort to them?
Magician
This card is usually yes, but I think they also enjoy communication with you, so someone they could talk to you when social need arises.

Is May 5th the best day to communicate with the other parents re issue x?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #27
Elnaz's Avatar
Elnaz  Elnaz is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2016
Location: England
Posts: 684
Elnaz 
Citizen

Elnaz's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Magician
This card is usually yes, but I think they also enjoy communication with you, so someone they could talk to you when social need arises.

Is May 5th the best day to communicate with the other parents re issue x?
2 of wands.plan it but wait alittle more.

Q.does sami like my body?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #28
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elnaz View Post
2 of wands.plan it but wait alittle more.

Q.does sami like my body?
10 of cups
Yes, loves it...thinks you've it all!


Q> Is it completely over between A and H
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #29
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
10 of cups
Yes, loves it...thinks you've it all!


Q> Is it completely over between A and H
Four of Pentalces, if it is recent it seems like it is going in that direction.

Is A interest in me fleeting or more constant?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #30


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.