Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 
Citizen

Nineveh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Devil
hmm...carrying on from the same theme...sex comes to mind lol but possibly some kind of contract or a repetition of same old behavior pattern with each other

Q> Did X think of me before he ended his day
Empress rx

Not really he may have a messy home/apt that occupied his mental space.

Who initiated contact between T (my family member) and E regarding me in recent times as in was T or E?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #41
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Empress rx

Not really he may have a messy home/apt that occupied his mental space.

Who initiate contact between T (my family member) and E regarding me in recent times as in was T or E?
N! you do realise I might never look at the Hermit card the same way LOL

Chariot
Is it possible that there was a common friend between T and E who brought them together or in contact as per this card it seems there was another party involved holding the reins

Q. Will I hear from him Tuesday (today)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #42
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 
Citizen

Nineveh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
N! you do realise I might never look at the Hermit card the same way LOL

Chariot
Is it possible that there was a common friend between T and E who brought them together or in contact as per this card it seems there was another party involved holding the reins

Q. Will I hear from him Tuesday (today)
FB: yes, the common party is me.

I actually had a eureka moment with the hermit card and that question. The hermit is an elderly man. Who is more likely to suffer ED than an older man. So, I think that was a good pull, lol!
Your question: chariot

Yep, that's the card. I believe you will hear from that person on Tuesday.

How will my my superior respond to my resignation?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #43
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
FB: yes, the common party is me.

I actually had a eureka moment with the hermit card and that question. The hermit is an elderly man. Who is more likely to suffer ED than an older man. So, I think that was a good pull, lol!
Your question: chariot

Yep, that's the card. I believe you will hear from that person on Tuesday.

How will my my superior respond to my resignation?
Test driving is very important
Srsly! you got the same card LOL

8 of wands
They might be shocked like don't know what hit them and from where...they will probably talk fast and say something ill considered to you...more like reaction than response

Q. Will I hear from Al next month
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #44
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 
Citizen

Nineveh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Test driving is very important
Srsly! you got the same card LOL

8 of wands
They might be shocked like don't know what hit them and from where...they will probably talk fast and say something ill considered to you...more like reaction than response

Q. Will I hear from Al next month
4 of coins

There us a slight chance that you will and if you do communication will be limited.

Will I complete the new program in 3 years instead of 4?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #45
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
4 of coins

There us a slight chance that you will and if you do communication will be limited.

Will I complete the new program in 3 years instead of 4?
8 of cups
Yes if the full program is 4 then you'll because this person completed a phase and seem to be walking away

Q. Does Al think of me
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #46
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
8 of cups
Yes if the full program is 4 then you'll because this person completed a phase and seem to be walking away

Q. Does Al think of me
Ace of cups
Yes, when they do they feel their heart strings tugged at (or sad, if this is an ex)


Ques
What will she think of these?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #47
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of cups
Yes, when they do they feel their heart strings tugged at (or sad, if this is an ex)


Ques
What will she think of these?
Temperance
She will like or be sufficiently interested in them (but no overwhelming feelings here) - will need to figure out how to integrate these ; either together or with something else to produce something which is *more than the sum of its parts*.

QU: Is going there during this week a good or bad idea ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #48
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

These are printed black and white worksheets so it makes sense that she'll not have overwhelming feelings (unlike something colourful) but nice to know she won't reject them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Temperance
She will like or be sufficiently interested in them (but no overwhelming feelings here) - will need to figure out how to integrate these ; either together or with something else to produce something which is *more than the sum of its parts*.

QU: Is going there during this week a good or bad idea ?
Ten of cups (Page of wands)
A good idea, you might discover something interesting and delightful.

What do I need to know about the next six months?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #49
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

OK, I see. If these are logic or verbal reasoning sheets (?) she may take a little while to work out how everything (I mean the question, the exercise) fits together - but she will. I actually saw building blocks in my mind when answering your question, but wasn't sure if you were asking about a child or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
These are printed black and white worksheets so it makes sense that she'll not have overwhelming feelings (unlike something colourful) but nice to know she won't reject them.


Ten of cups (Page of wands)
A good idea, you might discover something interesting and delightful.

What do I need to know about the next six months?
The Emperor
You're going to decide to *kick some butt* (first thing I thought on turning the card !) You will be firm with other people and very organised in your own life - you will decide to take control and put yourself in a strong position.

QU: Realistically, what is the worst that could happen to me in this situation ? (GCB)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #50


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.