Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
2 coins

They havent decide yet but actually i dont see a give up

_
Will he be happy with my text?
Ten of cups, yes.

Has A been in a denial about how he felt for me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #31
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 
Citizen

Dew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ten of cups, yes.

Has A been in a denial about how he felt for me?
World

A has been focussing on trying to draw conclusions and so has missed the subtly of precisely how he felt for you

Q. Tell me this is H treating me with high regard tonight?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #32
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
World

A has been focussing on trying to draw conclusions and so has missed the subtly of precisely how he felt for you

Q. Tell me this is H treating me with high regard tonight?
Page of Pentalces, yes.

Were they tempted to talk/contact in April this year?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #33
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 
Citizen

Dew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of Pentalces, yes.

Were they tempted to talk/contact in April this year?
Five of cups

No they were too disappointed and down in the mouth about it all then

Q. Am I on track for employment at F?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #34
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 
Citizen

amaya1's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Five of cups

No they were too disappointed and down in the mouth about it all then

Q. Am I on track for employment at F?
Not yet

Moon

___
Will he make me happy tomorrow at meeting
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #35
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Not yet

Moon

___
Will he make me happy tomorrow at meeting
Six of Pentalces, yes.

Has A killed their feelings for me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #36
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of Pentalces, yes.

Has A killed their feelings for me?
3 of Cups

No, but now there is an extension of feelings in someway.


Did X get the job?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #37
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 
Citizen

Pami619's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
3 of Cups

No, but now there is an extension of feelings in someway.


Did X get the job?
Four of Pentacles, yes they secured their position.

Were they tempted to talk/contact this first half of year?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #38
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 
Citizen

LadyKathryn's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Four of Pentacles, yes they secured their position.



Were they tempted to talk/contact this first half of year?


6 ofncups rx: no- they were not interested in reaching out. Feels like hard feelings there for a bit. Feels like resentment.

Will I get to see J any time soon?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #39
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
6 ofncups rx: no- they were not interested in reaching out. Feels like hard feelings there for a bit. Feels like resentment.

Will I get to see J any time soon?
Nine of wands
No, J is not ready yet.


Will I start a new service within this year? (Tc)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #40


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.