Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Ask a question before you click

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

The pirates gave me 10 of cups.

I asked what I could expect from the relationship - so it's either rainbows and roses, or the end of the line. I think it's the end of the line

For the next poster : Ten of Cups ! (Perhaps that last one wasn't for me after all ..)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

trailanga 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I asked what I could expect from the relationship - so it's either rainbows and roses, or the end of the line. I think it's the end of the line

For the next poster : Ten of Cups ! (Perhaps that last one want for me after all ..)
OMG GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HMMM...i will have to find out. i'll pm you if it's legit.

for the next poster, i drop temperance
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
Citizen

zhadee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailanga View Post
OMG GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HMMM...i will have to find out. i'll pm you if it's legit.

for the next poster, i drop temperance
hah! I'm looking forward to your PM

for me... I've asked whether I should take me cards to this afternoon's event. Cards say yes, but there's not much to expect. I like the bar tender effect of this card, could be entertaining so I'll take them with me anyway.

For the next poster, another pirate (we're on a roll): Queen of Cups!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
Citizen

Esk 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
hah! I'm looking forward to your PM

for me... I've asked whether I should take me cards to this afternoon's event. Cards say yes, but there's not much to expect. I like the bar tender effect of this card, could be entertaining so I'll take them with me anyway.

For the next poster, another pirate (we're on a roll): Queen of Cups!
Funny thread
My question was if someone still has tender feelings for me. I guess it's a positive answer

For the next poster : 8 of swords (ostara tarot)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24
Resident

Cosmo1412 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esk View Post
Funny thread
My question was if someone still has tender feelings for me. I guess it's a positive answer

For the next poster : 8 of swords (ostara tarot)
I just asked for healing guidance from the Divine guidance that loves me unconditionally what best serves me at this time.

And for the Next recipient, I drew from Alana Fairchild's Isis Oracle, "Chariot of Ascension: Spiritual Work of the Higher Initiate"

Card's Meaning: Your soul wishes to travel more freely between the dimensions of higher reality. This is to oallow for conscious spirit communication, the free flow of Soul light into the physical body, and the joinging in Divine Harmony of heaven and Earth. It requires a powerful consciousness to do this. The Mer Ka Ba, Chariot of Ascension, and Soul Fire is the spiritual gift to attain these Divine Purposes now, available to you as a High Initiate.

There are times wen the Soul becomes ambitious and wishes to live its entire light in conscious oneness with all expressions of its being, including the physical body. It may wish to do so simply because it is the nature of all beings to eventually realise thembselves as Divine, or beacuase it needs specific new skills to be available to the human expression in the physical body so it can continue with its divine purpose. Those skills might be channeling Divine Energy or consciousness for healing, travelling easily between the worlds for conscous spirit communcaiton, gaining greasterartistic or creative ability because it feels wondergul to creaste or any number of others purposes.
This Oracle brings you guidance that a special spiritual practice has come or is soon coming to your attention that will help your Soul reach you more fully. It will be an advanced practice and it will serve you well at this time in your journey to reach higher levels of capacity and spiritual responsibility that are available to you as a High Inititiate. Peace to you, beloved. Your spiritual work on this planet is greatly supported.
The Chariot of Ascension Oracle also offers you a particular Sacred Teaching from the Priestess of High Initiates, Lady Isis. This is the practice of the Mer Ka Ba - "Soul Vehicle" or "Chariot of Ascension". This is an energetic structure of sacred geometry that strengthens and protects you allowing for your consciousness to travel instantaneously and freely between dimensions and realities without compromising your vibration or damaging your energy bodies.
Mer Ka Ba is a vehicle of great strength and power and is best used with a heart dedicated in unconditional love and service. It can be used to travel on the inner planes to stars and temples for higher guidance in an instant as well as to connect with other souls on the inner planes, at various levels of evolution. It is recommended that such a practice only be used with permission granted from the Soul in question and from a place of love and intention to be of healing service. Mer Ka Ba allows for you to travel without the usual restraints upon your energy field but like any powerful practice, there is a wise caution - you will travel and experience what is in your heart. Keep your heart open and clear and do not use the Mer Ka Ba if you are feeling uncentered, ungrounded disconnected or angry. It is a technique to use when you are feeling peaceful and aligned within yourself. t such times, great growth in consciousness is possible for you using Mer Ka Ba. the Oracle of the Chariot of Ascension is a gift of high-level spiritual training. Your wisdom in using what you have learned helps you make the most of this savred gift. This Oracle is as much about receibing the traing as it is about knowing when yo applu it and when to have restraint.
The Oracle of the Chariot of Ascension is also confirmation that you are growing spiritually and becoming ready for greater tasks and spiritual responsibilities. If you have been considering taking a step to engage in teaching or healing, in studying or practicing at a higher level whether spiritually or in your chosen field or profession, you are encouraged to follow your heart and your destiny, and be bold. Say "Yes!" to yourself. The Chariot of Ascension speaks of rising destinies and success."

Well I hope that helps. I can PM you the healing ritual that comes with this Oracle card if you're interested
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #25
Resident

Sunny10781 
Resident

Leaving The Fool
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #26
Citizen X

G6 
Citizen X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny10781 View Post
Leaving The Fool
I asked about changes.

Awesome, gladly accept!

Next Draw: Six of Swords
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #27
Citizen

trailanga 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6 View Post
I asked about changes.

Awesome, gladly accept!

Next Draw: Six of Swords
i asked whethere someone will communicate with me soon and got 6ow. i haven't gotten it as a signifier for communication and i guess this id a good sign.

i leave 4 of discs for the next poster
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #28
Citizen

The_Hydra 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailanga View Post
i asked whethere someone will communicate with me soon and got 6ow. i haven't gotten it as a signifier for communication and i guess this id a good sign.

i leave 4 of discs for the next poster
Lol I don't know how to interpret that for my love question.

I leave the King of Pentacles.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #29
Citizen

trailanga 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Lol I don't know how to interpret that for my love question.

I leave the King of Pentacles.
looks like i'll have to find out soon!

leaving 10 of discs
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.