healing w/angels & faeries: KEWL!

Logiatrix

i recently acquired the "healing with the faeries" oracle cards, and then combined them with my "healing with the angels" oracle cards...and i'm lovin' it!!
firstly, a concern might be that the backs are different, possibly preventing a cohesiveness as you lay the cards out...but no, this has not been a problem for me. sure, i know that the angel wings are from one deck, and the faery wings are from the other, but it really doesn't matter. in fact, it's kinda neat!
anyway, virtue calls the faeries "nature angels" who operate in our more mundane, material realm. this i associate with the minor arcana. the angels from my first deck are represented of the majors, operating on the heavenly, divine realm. they all blend very well in theme and design. the card meanings have worked so well together, in the standard three or four card spreads i've done, that my querents and i have had several of those "this is weird-but-cool" moments. the key words or phrases on the cards are particularly conducive to the more specific issues one may wish to confront, because they are so direct and even conversational. this is what i already liked about the angel cards, and virtue has kept it up with the faeries.
i'm very pleased with these decks together...and i didn't want anybody else to pass up the opportunity to at least consider these cards--either of them, or both--as a viable oracle deck.
:)

Dee 04

hey taz!
that's what I do with the Soul Cards and I believe you do that too! That is great - I have thought about getting them but it is still not time yet! I hope that these bring you much healing.

deso

I've already ordered the "Healing with Angels Cards" ......... now you've made me yearn for the faeries cards. Ohhhhhh Nooooooo! Can't buy another deck till next paycheck. Ohhhhhhh Nooooooo!
I was with a friend of mine who recently bought the "Angel Blessings" cards - I love those as well. Does anyone have them? How do you find them?

Jimilyn

deso,

Around my area, there are different angel decks and I can't remember what the angel blessings cards are like. Are they quite small?

To All,

I have both Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Faeries decks. I love them! However, I hadn't thought of using them together before...what an intriguing idea!

They give me a totally different type of message than my Tarot...yeah, duh! LOL :D But sometimes that's the message that's needed as opposed to a Tarot answer. I totally love the artwork on these decks. I bought these decks the first time I saw the boxes (two different times) with cards sight unseen. I just "knew" these decks needed to come home with me. :)

Jimilyn

deso

Hey Jimilyn - the Angels Blessings cards are a fair size. The artwork is very beautiful and inspirational. The book that comes with them is very profound (in that simplistic flair). Definately on my list of "wants".

deso

Oooooh - I forgot to mention - and plus I'm going for post number 100, :D - I received my "Healing with the Angels" cards on Friday. I've been playing with them all weekend. I love them!!!! They are just so sweet and up-lifting!!!

Jimilyn

deso,

I see you've now passed the 100 mark! :) Wheeeee! Good for you.

I agree. I love working with my angel cards. I keep trying to practice my tarot reading on my mom. I ask her if she wants a reading and she'll say yes. Then she always asks me to use the angel cards. :p I think I need yet another guinea pig. :D

My mom just loves to hear the messages from her angels. And they always seem to ring very true for her. Probably why she keeps requesting those cards, huh? :D

Jimilyn