Pairing Oracle decks with Tarot decks

JadePixie

I pair the Wicca oracle with The Old Path tarot for one card draws, I use them to give me an overall view of the week or weekend ahead :)

bleubohemian

Thanks for the suggestions! I wrote down the info on where to get the beautiful runes. They are lovely. I promised myself I would finish my Lenormand studies before starting on any new systems, but they just might be next. I have not thought of Psycards in so long. I know I have some around here somewhere. Going to go search now. Thanks again :)

Elenka

I used Faeries oracle with Tarot of the Secret Forest, the experience was rather interesting. Faeries Oracle talked more about actions and what's happening whereas Tarot showed what's in mind and what's in subconcious.
Also tried a triplet: Faeries Oracle (for people and events), Heart of Faerie (for feelings) and Secret Forest (for subconcious, what's hidden or what's secret).

Espeon

I've gotten some good readings pairing these:
Vanessa Tarot + Sassy She Oracle
Fournier Marseille + Vintage Wisdom Oracle
Chrysalis Tarot + Flower Therapy Oracle/Nature Whispers Oracle
😊

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

MysticMoonlight

I've been having great readings as of late pairing the Shadowscapes and Oracle of the Mermaids. Wonderful, empowering, helpful. I'm so loving the water/flowing energy with this pair!

SaturnCeleste

I ordered my last Oracle deck yesterday (the White Rabbit Oracle) so my pairings are complete for a good long time! I do a quick 3 card yes/no question reading with one oracle. Once in awhile I'll do a specific 3 card spread of Situation/Action/Outcome and toss in the Oracle. But I prefer to just read all 4 cards together because it leaves the reading very open for the cards to claim their own positions instead of being forced into a specific placement. Quite often the one Oracle card might end up being the entire focus of the tarot reading.

Paired Decks:

Tarot of Sexual Magic + Eros Oracle
Morgan Greer Tarot + Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle
Golden Tarot + Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle
Pagan Cats Tarot + Cat Wisdom Oracle
Halloween Trump Deck + Halloween Oracle
Book of Shadows Vol.2 Tarot + Wisdom of the Oracle
Tarot Illuminati + Enchanted Map Oracle
Sacred India Tarot + The Oracle of Rama
Witches Tarot + Celtic Trees
Avalon Tarot + Wisdom of Avalon Oracle
Legacy of the Divine Tarot + Mantegna Deck
Radiant Tarot + Secret Language of Color Oracle
Animal Totem Tarot + Power Animal Oracle
Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot + Wisdom of Avalon + Bluebird Lenormand
Tarot of the New Vision + Symbolon Deck
Housewives Tarot + Art Deco Fortune Telling Cards
Deviant Moon + Shaman’s Oracle
Tarot Mucha + Art Nouveau
Le Grande Circus + White Rabbit Oracle
Revelations Tarot + Sacred Geometry Cards for the Visionary Path

btw, my favorite pairing is my working deck the Radiant (RW) and Secret Language of Color oracle.

ana luisa

WOW... Very impressive list you have there, SaturnCeleste ! It is interesting to see that you often pair "similar" decks. My best ever pairing is the Dreaming Way + Les Vampires. They get along SO well but are completely different both in style and language. ;)

SaturnCeleste

WOW... Very impressive list you have there, SaturnCeleste ! It is interesting to see that you often pair "similar" decks. My best ever pairing is the Dreaming Way + Les Vampires. They get along SO well but are completely different both in style and language. ;)

Thank you Ana! I had tried many combinations with my most used decks and always reverted back to the ones that were similar. I think as I try different spreads my combinations will change but for now, these are fun! Something I do with the Oracle decks Cat Wisdom and the Secret Language of Color is if you'll notice on the Cat Wisdom cards, there are dots of color. I often use those three dots of color to read the color oracle cards along with the kitties and it really broadens the oracle reading!

Here's the Cat Wisdom cards displaying the color dots at the bottom.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/cat-wisdom/

Morwenna

I just got Tarot of Dreams and I'm about to try pairing it with the Oracle of Visions; at a glance they seem so compatible! We shall see.

SaturnCeleste

Le Grande Circus + White Rabbit Oracle

I have a few new pairs I'd like to share. After using the above combination I have since given the Legrande Circus deck to my son. I just didn't feel a connection with the deck. Who knows maybe in the future I'll give it a try again but currently I just don't care for the deck for reading. I love the look of the deck but it's not for me right now.

My newest combos are:
Aquarian Tarot + White Rabbit Oracle
Feng Shui Tarot + Oshu-Zen (used as an Oracle)
Universal Tarot (Transparent) + Transparent Oracle

I've also added the Whispers of Ganesha to this combination:
Sacred India Tarot + The Oracle of Rama + Whispers of Lord Ganesha

I LOVE the Ganesha deck and have a feeling I'll be using it for more than just my Sacred India deck!

Lately I've been using the spread that Alexandra uses in her JUNE readings found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLicytB7lhloAY9yTLoA3cOEUxGR1ci7Z1
This is Alexandra's channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrDTl2XF8GEtU8avjpgunA
It works so well with the addition of an oracle card or two.

If I don't use Alexandra's spread I use a 3 card spread, answer a yes/no question as well as read the cards and then I toss in an oracle.