Rackham By Duck Soup

The Happy Squirrel

I've ordered :) Looking forward to receiving it :)

Essjay

I can't wait to get this deck. It will have to be the end of the month but I can't wait :)

Padma

Same, Essjay - I just had a stiff vet bill, but I *will* get this deck! I am in love! :) Thanks for the beautiful deck, Freder...

Le Fanu

Ordered! Got two copies as I know I'll love it. Back D. I had a voucher to type in at the checkout for a free gift and forgot :( Oh well. The decks are the important thing...

Essjay

Same, Essjay - I just had a stiff vet bill, but I *will* get this deck! I am in love! :) Thanks for the beautiful deck, Freder...

Oh, me too. A vets bill, also unexpected emergency electrical work. But Friday 30th and this deck is mine!

Essjay

Ordered! Got two copies as I know I'll love it. Back D. I had a voucher to type in at the checkout for a free gift and forgot :( Oh well. The decks are the important thing...

Can you email and ask to use your voucher?

AnemoneRosie

Ordered! Looking forward to it :)

MoonGypsy

Rackham...sigh :heart: i don't see how i am going to be able to resist...

ETA: eek...a little out of my price range at the moment.

Le Fanu

Mine arrived today! Oh my goodness never was an Oracle so dark and gnarled. It is just gorgeous. Each card is genuinely like a fairy tale book page, the borders work beautifully and the quality of the image is breath-taking! Remember, these have been taken from originals. This really is top notch. It puts the mass market deck reproductions to shame.

Oh but the delicacy of line and weirdness make me want to weep. Funniest of all, today I picked up a copy of the new Baron-Reid oracle, stopping by at my local Metaphysical store. I'd seen pictures on Instagram and liked the look of it - oops - big mistake but that's for another thread.

And then to arrive home and find this waiting for me and it's like all the gnomes in the deck are jeering at the plastic emptiness of Baron-Reid's Wisdom of the Oracle. This Rackham Oracle is what an oracle deck should be. Enigmatic, layered, something to peer into and wonder. I took a gamble and got two. Yippee! Now to use without care or kid gloves!

I honestly don't think I have a deck with such superb image quality. WELL DONE Freder!