My Fluffiest of Decks...

DesertDream

Ok so it started with Sacred Rebals when it quite beautifully laid out an answer to my question. Then yesterday when I questioned it all of a sudden I found the cards not relating. Either it was giving me a message I was not expecting nor ready to take in or it was not jiving with me. I waived the cards through some incense of frakencense and myrrh resin. Then set them on my altar with tibetian quartz on top. Maybe that will cleanse the suckers I thought. While doing it, I did feel a shift but a few hours later I was still pulling the same cards. Well w/e I thought, the message will be clear to me sooner or later, as the deck seemed pretty defiant of not answering my question on healing or perhaps my defience in listening. Some cards felt just ok in accuracy, others felt off or were very unexpected.

I also am a bit contentious with these decks, that seemingly offer just a pretty picture and an unrelated message. The art, although stunning, was jarring and I couldnt connect. Maybe the answer is not ment to be known? I had flashbacks of my contempt with fluffy oracles like Doreen Virture decks. Thinking about their lack of cohesivness between meaning and picture at times. Or how some decks are just too dang soft for me. Every deck has its place, but these decks are not for me and although I adore the concept of the Sacred Rebals deck, its exicution is not exactly what I would of liked to see. Im thinking to put the deck away for a bit,after trying to grasp its imagery, it some aspects it really is a great deck, but my mind is blocked and perhaps its answers are closed. Hmmm so what to do?

For some unbeknownst reason I pull out my most fluffiest, light filled, new-agey speaking deck I could find. Filled with faeries, women, flowers, and yes....unicorns. Not only that but the card interpretations, seem to come from a place of la-la land, and are highly dressed up in poetic metaphore and new-age sauce, like .....uber beyond new-age sauce.

Originally, I thought that if I pulled out some gentle decks, it would calm my current state of chaos. But Sacred Rebels for me is not a fluffy deck, but the messages that day were not connecting. So I tried this one out of frustration.....my most fluffiest of decks. And you know what..... its actually quite deep, last night looking into the images, I felt a connection and depth with the images I was not feeling with the Rebels. omething telling me it was real, that it held substance, that my intuition would enjoy exploring.

On the back of the oracle box it says these images are encoded with light codes. Ok whatever that means, anyone know?! I have not been this deeply into the new age for a long long time! But you know what? I believe it! I can feel and sense it. The artist/author is very intentional with the art of each image and the meanings are very inline with it. So the day after, today, I start an IDS. haha

If any of you noticed, my all time favorite oracle is SoulCards. I like decks that rip out your heart as you sit there and watch it beat. But I quickly shut down IDS with that deck. That deck aint no tool to be messing with on the levels I was going with it on, and its a tool that will kick your butt and curl you fetal posistion.
Since I have become increasingly sensitive to self explorations with cards, I find at this moment in time, I can really only take the nice whispers of another place. This oracle does that but there is so much more.....and im ready to explore the gentle soft waves to hopefully calm the chaos. Thank God for Blessings of The Heart of the Rose by Shelia Murphy! And wish me well on my IDS journey to heal, I will keep you all posted!

Calayvie

Ok so it started with Sacred Rebals when it quite beautifully laid out an answer to my question. Then yesterday when I questioned it all of a sudden I found the cards not relating. Either it was giving me a message I was not expecting nor ready to take in or it was not jiving with me. I waived the cards through some incense of frakencense and myrrh resin. Then set them on my altar with tibetian quartz on top. Maybe that will cleanse the suckers I thought. While doing it, I did feel a shift but a few hours later I was still pulling the same cards. Well w/e I thought, the message will be clear to me sooner or later, as the deck seemed pretty defiant of not answering my question on healing or perhaps my defience in listening. Some cards felt just ok in accuracy, others felt off or were very unexpected.

I also am a bit contentious with these decks, that seemingly offer just a pretty picture and an unrelated message. The art, although stunning, was jarring and I couldnt connect. Maybe the answer is not ment to be known? I had flashbacks of my contempt with fluffy oracles like Doreen Virture decks. Thinking about their lack of cohesivness between meaning and picture at times. Or how some decks are just too dang soft for me. Every deck has its place, but these decks are not for me and although I adore the concept of the Sacred Rebals deck, its exicution is not exactly what I would of liked to see. Im thinking to put the deck away for a bit,after trying to grasp its imagery, it some aspects it really is a great deck, but my mind is blocked and perhaps its answers are closed. Hmmm so what to do?

For some unbeknownst reason I pull out my most fluffiest, light filled, new-agey speaking deck I could find. Filled with faeries, women, flowers, and yes....unicorns. Not only that but the card interpretations, seem to come from a place of la-la land, and are highly dressed up in poetic metaphore and new-age sauce, like .....uber beyond new-age sauce.

Originally, I thought that if I pulled out some gentle decks, it would calm my current state of chaos. But Sacred Rebels for me is not a fluffy deck, but the messages that day were not connecting. So I tried this one out of frustration.....my most fluffiest of decks. And you know what..... its actually quite deep, last night looking into the images, I felt a connection and depth with the images I was not feeling with the Rebels. omething telling me it was real, that it held substance, that my intuition would enjoy exploring.

On the back of the oracle box it says these images are encoded with light codes. Ok whatever that means, anyone know?! I have not been this deeply into the new age for a long long time! But you know what? I believe it! I can feel and sense it. The artist/author is very intentional with the art of each image and the meanings are very inline with it. So the day after, today, I start an IDS. haha

If any of you noticed, my all time favorite oracle is SoulCards. I like decks that rip out your heart as you sit there and watch it beat. But I quickly shut down IDS with that deck. That deck aint no tool to be messing with on the levels I was going with it on, and its a tool that will kick your butt and curl you fetal posistion.
Since I have become increasingly sensitive to self explorations with cards, I find at this moment in time, I can really only take the nice whispers of another place. This oracle does that but there is so much more.....and im ready to explore the gentle soft waves to hopefully calm the chaos. Thank God for Blessings of The Heart of the Rose by Shelia Murphy! And wish me well on my IDS journey to heal, I will keep you all posted!

Hi DesertDream
I was searching for posts on Sacred Rebels Oracle, curious to know others experiences with it.
I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed it, but glad to hear you found something that works for you right now. I havent heard of that oracle.
It may be a silly question, but what is IDS?
I'm interested to know how that oracle is going for you now.

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk