Lets predict my pregnancy outcome for this month...

CosmicBeing

Im going to take a look at this chart again, in regards to the 6th house as im getting slightly worried now, in regards to the 7th house, were not living with each other but we love each other and he wants me to have a baby as much as i do, infact it was him who suggested it.

Also just been doing some more studying, and ive actually been reading the moon wrong in that chart, as the moon is below the asc, so the sun is in charge of the chart not the moon. So the moon being located in the 1st house wasn't even really significant and also the aspects i was reading from the moon was of no significance either.
Basically its a day chart not a night chart....i've only just realized this, so im going to take another look back at the chart and see if anything changes.

Just looking back at the planets in my 6th house, and wouldn't you say having jupiter here was a fortunate thing, regarding my health ? Also jupiter is about expansion, now i'm no where near overweight, i'm only a Uk size 10, so it can't be this. Northnode we don't read and there is the sun, which is just about ready to conjunct with jupiter, so i wouldn't even see this as a bad thing. Id say it looks like my health is good with the sun and jupiter.

There is a form of Modern horary...where the outer planets (pluto, uranus, and Neptune) are important and do not rule any houses.

If we used that method uranus is in first house very close to your ascendent line.....this indicates sudden disruptions that can be quite drastic. If we thought of your cycle it could be that you ovulation time has change. There is a theory that ovulation dates change at least twice a year... so say you would ovulate around the 3rd wednesday of each month....it will change at least once ever 2 to 3 years (sometimes more frequent) where it could be you'll ovulate around the 1st friday of each month let's say. (just a theory.)
It could be a sudden disruption in another manner

Jupiter could be good but if we looked at the house it rules that would be Pisces and Sagittarius....I don't have the chart in front of me...but, your chart I believe 8th is the only house ruled by Jupiter.

North node/south node is sometimes looked at in traditional horary.....they indicate increase and decrease.

Sun.... is traditionally seen as a malicious planet.... it's dominants and burn.

Jupiter traditionally is seen as children and husbands... Jupiter is conjunct with Sun....meaning it's not seen. (so no children or at least not able to see a pregnancy at the present time).

If we thought of Jupiter as 8th house lord (loss) sitting in 6th house conjunct with Sun (burns but also is 6th house ruler)......it could mean an unsuccessful fertilized egg....the egg has to attach to the lining. (implantation).

[or the fertilized egg wasn't deemed healthy enough and the body released it around you time of your period....not uncommon]

6th house ruler in 6th house is usually not a good sign either.

To me the details of the chart indicate a no.

(This is just my theory...I can very well be wrong. I'm still a young student.)

Sharla

There is a form of Modern horary...where the outer planets (pluto, uranus, and Neptune) are important and do not rule any houses.

If we used that method uranus is in first house very close to your ascendent line.....this indicates sudden disruptions that can be quite drastic. If we thought of your cycle it could be that you ovulation time has change. There is a theory that ovulation dates change at least twice a year... so say you would ovulate around the 3rd wednesday of each month....it will change at least once ever 2 to 3 years (sometimes more frequent) where it could be you'll ovulate around the 1st friday of each month let's say. (just a theory.)
It could be a sudden disruption in another manner
Well i did have a slight bleed around ovulation time this month, that i've never in my life had before, so maybe it could be referring to this.
Jupiter could be good but if we looked at the house it rules that would be Pisces and Sagittarius....I don't have the chart in front of me...but, your chart I believe 8th is the only house ruled by Jupiter.
I have jupiter in the 6th house of Libra. But as its a night chart, the sun and jupiter are below the horizon with the moon, so jupiter can't perform well here anyway.
North node/south node is sometimes looked at in traditional horary.....they indicate increase and decrease.
I never look at these in horary, i was told not to.
Sun.... is traditionally seen as a malicious planet.... it's dominants and burn.
The sun is out of sect in this chart anyway, as its below the horizon with the moon so the moon takes charge....but venus, mars are also out of sect from the moon. So none of this in retrospect looks very good.
Jupiter traditionally is seen as children and husbands... Jupiter is conjunct with Sun....meaning it's not seen. (so no children or at least not able to see a pregnancy at the present time).

If we thought of Jupiter as 8th house lord (loss) sitting in 6th house conjunct with Sun (burns but also is 6th house ruler)......it could mean an unsuccessful fertilized egg....the egg has to attach to the lining. (implantation).
[/quote]Yes this does make sense, with the little bleed i had during ovulation, so maybe something was definitely going on up there but its not managed to attach and stick.
[or the fertilized egg wasn't deemed healthy enough and the body released it around you time of your period....not uncommon]

6th house ruler in 6th house is usually not a good sign either.

To me the details of the chart indicate a no.

(This is just my theory...I can very well be wrong. I'm still a young student.)

From my analysis of the chart, and your very helpful help :) id say it was a No too....id be very surprised going on this chart, if i ended up being.

Thanks cosmicbeing for your help, ill update in approx 2 weeks time on the final answer.

CosmicBeing

Well i did have a slight bleed around ovulation time this month, that i've never in my life had before, so maybe it could be referring to this.I have jupiter in the 6th house of Libra. But as its a night chart, the sun and jupiter are below the horizon with the moon, so jupiter can't perform well here anyway.I never look at these in horary, i was told not to.The sun is out of sect in this chart anyway, as its below the horizon with the moon so the moon takes charge....but venus, mars are also out of sect from the moon. So none of this in retrospect looks very good.

Sharla said:
Yes this does make sense, with the little bleed i had during ovulation, so maybe something was definitely going on up there but its not managed to attach and stick.

From my analysis of the chart, and your very helpful help :) id say it was a No too....id be very surprised going on this chart, if i ended up being.

Thanks cosmicbeing for your help, ill update in approx 2 weeks time on the final answer.

No Problem. Happy some brain storming and exchanging thoughts helped a bit.

Minderwiz

I took a look at the chart, simply to see how Whole Sign Houses worked. So don't take this answer as supplanting your own conclusions. I've used the tests that Lilly uses in his question 'Whether She is With Child or Not?'

Firstly the fifth house is Leo. Which makes the Sun Lord 5. Leo isn't a fertile sign, so that's not a good start. The Sun is also in late Virgo in the sixth house. It's just past the square to the Ascendant ruler, Mars. If it were an applying square that would be a positive sign for pregnancy, though as Mars is a natural malefic it might still bring a threat.

The Moon is in an applying trine to Lord 5 ( the Sun) and that is a very good sign of pregnancy, if perfected.

Jupiter is well placed in the seventh house and Lord 5 is applying to Jupiter, which is already combust. Combustion here can't harm Lord 5 as it's the Sun but it might reduce the beneficial influence of Jupiter. I don't take the Sun as malefic, unless it is accidentally so (Lord 6, 8 or 12) and whilst a conjunction with the Sun might harm a planet, it only does so if that planet is not in one of its own dignities (or at least that was the case in the original system). No traditional author, to my knowledge, treats the Sun as naturally malefic. The natural malefics are Mars and Saturn and even they can bring good in certain circumstances).

Lilly suggests that the Moon's ruler and the Lord of the Hour should be angular and free from afliction from natural or accidental malefics. The Moon's ruler is Venus and Venus is angular in the Seventh. This is a good sign especially as Venus is benefic.

The Lord of the hour is Saturn, which itself is not a good sign. Saturn is not angular, being cadent in the ninth.

Both these placements together should indicate that you were newly conceived. We have one of them, though its a really good one in Venus

But on Lilly's tests there's no reception between the Lord of the Ascendant (Mars) and it's ruler, Jupiter and that points against being pregnant. Mars is also in a cadent house. If there was Reception it would be another positive point.

So for pregnancy:

Moon applying to Lord 5 by trine
Jupiter in the seventh
Moon's dispositor in the Seventh
Sun applying to Jupiter (out of sign)

Against Pregnancy

Leo is not a fertile sign
Jupiter is combust and not in one of its own dignities.
The Sun's application to Jupiter requires it to move into Libra to perfect
The Sun separating from a square with Mars.
Lord of the Ascendant not in reception
Lord of the hour not angular
Lord 5 (Sun) in the sixth house. Virgo is a barren sign and the sixth threatens the health of any conception
Moon not in reception with an angular planet
When the Conjunction with Jupiter is perfected, The Sun will be in its Fall and in the Detriment of the Lord of the Ascendant

On balance, this seems to point towards you not being pregnant, or that there was a pregnancy but it has not/will not last(ed) (Sun in sixth house and separating from square to Mars)

:( :(

Sharla

I took a look at the chart, simply to see how Whole Sign Houses worked. So don't take this answer as supplanting your own conclusions. I've used the tests that Lilly uses in his question 'Whether She is With Child or Not?'

Firstly the fifth house is Leo. Which makes the Sun Lord 5. Leo isn't a fertile sign, so that's not a good start. The Sun is also in late Virgo in the sixth house. It's just past the square to the Ascendant ruler, Mars. If it were an applying square that would be a positive sign for pregnancy, though as Mars is a natural malefic it might still bring a threat.

The Moon is in an applying trine to Lord 5 ( the Sun) and that is a very good sign of pregnancy, if perfected.

Jupiter is well placed in the seventh house and Lord 5 is applying to Jupiter, which is already combust. Combustion here can't harm Lord 5 as it's the Sun but it might reduce the beneficial influence of Jupiter. I don't take the Sun as malefic, unless it is accidentally so (Lord 6, 8 or 12) and whilst a conjunction with the Sun might harm a planet, it only does so if that planet is not in one of its own dignities (or at least that was the case in the original system). No traditional author, to my knowledge, treats the Sun as naturally malefic. The natural malefics are Mars and Saturn and even they can bring good in certain circumstances).

Lilly suggests that the Moon's ruler and the Lord of the Hour should be angular and free from afliction from natural or accidental malefics. The Moon's ruler is Venus and Venus is angular in the Seventh. This is a good sign especially as Venus is benefic.

The Lord of the hour is Saturn, which itself is not a good sign. Saturn is not angular, being cadent in the ninth.

Both these placements together should indicate that you were newly conceived. We have one of them, though its a really good one in Venus

But on Lilly's tests there's no reception between the Lord of the Ascendant (Mars) and it's ruler, Jupiter and that points against being pregnant. Mars is also in a cadent house. If there was Reception it would be another positive point.

So for pregnancy:

Moon applying to Lord 5 by trine
Jupiter in the seventh
Moon's dispositor in the Seventh
Sun applying to Jupiter (out of sign)

Against Pregnancy

Leo is not a fertile sign
Jupiter is combust and not in one of its own dignities.
The Sun's application to Jupiter requires it to move into Libra to perfect
The Sun separating from a square with Mars.
Lord of the Ascendant not in reception
Lord of the hour not angular
Lord 5 (Sun) in the sixth house. Virgo is a barren sign and the sixth threatens the health of any conception
Moon not in reception with an angular planet
When the Conjunction with Jupiter is perfected, The Sun will be in its Fall and in the Detriment of the Lord of the Ascendant

On balance, this seems to point towards you not being pregnant, or that there was a pregnancy but it has not/will not last(ed) (Sun in sixth house and separating from square to Mars)

:( :(

Thanks for taking a look Minderwiz, me and cosmicbeing was also thinking a no. Maybe its for the best anyway, im just hoping its nothing to do with my health as i had a few planets in the 6th.
I really hope i wasn't pregnant and it didnt last, that would upset me.....id rather it just not happen at all.

Is it possible to ask a chart "why im not able to get pregnant" ?

Minderwiz

Thanks for taking a look Minderwiz, me and cosmicbeing was also thinking a no. Maybe its for the best anyway, im just hoping its nothing to do with my health as i had a few planets in the 6th.
I really hope i wasn't pregnant and it didnt last, that would upset me.....id rather it just not happen at all.

Is it possible to ask a chart "why im not able to get pregnant" ?

If you've general concerns about your fertility you can do a horary along the lines of 'Will I have more children?'

You can also examine your natal chart to see if there's any indication of health problems in that area. The difference is that horaries tend to be for shorter time frames and also tend to be more specific - the horary is only concerned with your fertility, not sorting out several health issues that might not all be relevant to your concern.

Sharla

If you've general concerns about your fertility you can do a horary along the lines of 'Will I have more children?'

You can also examine your natal chart to see if there's any indication of health problems in that area. The difference is that horaries tend to be for shorter time frames and also tend to be more specific - the horary is only concerned with your fertility, not sorting out several health issues that might not all be relevant to your concern.

You read my mind minderwiz, i've already done a chart asking "if ill have another baby".

On 1st glance it doesn't look too good, but i'm going to try myself to work through it tomorrow......so obviously after my interpretation, any help would be appreciated.

I'll post a seperate thread regarding it, with chart details tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help, up to now with my querys minderwiz, your a diamond :)