Faery guide card faeries oracle

flicker

I cant find where to start this thread.(sorry)

can anyone tell me if it is possible to purchase another Faery Guide card please? or do you need to buy a back up copy of the deck in order to receive this card.
Thank you

Flicker

faunabay

I don't think you can purchase one separately. But if something has happened to your card, maybe try getting in touch with the publishing company. Sometimes publishers will send a replacement card if something is wrong. I haven't heard anything (good or bad) about the publisher for the froud faeries oracle replacing things, but it never hurts to try.

flicker

The card isnt ruined in anyway but I am not the best artist and I dont want to ruin a card which is a large part of the deck.
I think then maybe the best bet is to get a back up copy of the set and I know the deck isnt cheap. I think im going to have a good hunt around as I just love the way in which the cards resonate with me.

thanks fauna

faunabay

I have a backup copy and am thinking of getting a third!! LMAO So if you ask me a backup is always useful!! (giggle)

But I never actually did anything with my faery guide card. When it comes up I just know who it represents even though the card is still blank! (shrug) That's how I handled that. :D

flicker

Hi Fauna,
I am incredibly tempted to get a back up copy.A male friend of mine I have been trying to nudge onto the atf forum he wont budge as he has the faeries oracle too and he says "its his private thing". Ive been trying to tell him the study group will help him and he's plain stubborn.
I have started to see who my faery guide is. For 2 years I have had reptitive images of a lady who I thought was my higher self or a Angelic guide. I kept asking her to help me and was too pushy about it as, I really wanted her to help me. Her response was "Not till the time is right, you simply arent ready for the lessons I have to show you."
I was stumped when the first thing I saw was the lady in my dream and to sketch her on the card. Much to her amusement I cant draw her at all on a piece of A4. I need to search around online to see if there is anything similar to her.
I was also in one specific dream shown 2 crystal wands. I have found recently my wands from childhood (I have posted them in the crystal forum).
I did try and hunt online for the exact wands and I cant find them anywhere either. I am now wondering if its a faery joke and I wont find them.

took your advice and got a 2nd one.

ellirhyn

I left mine blank deliberately, because I have so many personal Faerie friends, that any one of them could show up with a message. Its funny though, the card very rarely comes up for me in readings anyways. . .
But when it does, I close my eyes and ask what it wants to tell me, then I listen carefully. Try it!

motsa

I usually pull mine out rather than using it in a reading and it shows -- the poor thing looks like it came out on the losing side of a fierce fight. ;)