Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Three of Swords - Gilded Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gilded Tarot

Resident

DoreeninFl 
Three of Swords - Gilded Tarot

The background colors on this card are so dreary. The heart is pierced three times. The swords are no longer gold but look silver-metal in color.

The sun is in the center of the pierced heart. Could that mean that even though the heart is broken now, better (sunny) days are ahead?

I could use some help with this card for sure! Anyone?
Top   #1
Citizen

Spiderwoman 
3 of Swords

Could mean that a decision has to be made between 2 important people in your life - and whichever one you chose, the other will be hurt ie chosing between children and new partner etc.
The end of emotional heartbreak? A decision being made for you that ends an emotional dilemia?
Just some thoughts!
Spiderwoman
Top   #2
Citizen

FireHermit 

Depending upon the reading, the background of this card 'pops' in different ways for me lol.. for example, I've had it come out in a past position where the small bits of blue in the sky have popped out, and the reading turned out to be that there was a big blowout which actually cleared the air and all the tension that had been building up for some time within the family.

Another thing I see in this card is almost a feeling of being ganged up on? The bottom two sword are piercing up in unison and the top sword is on its own looking down - perhaps someone thinks they are RIGHT in a particular argument, and is being met with resistance from the other parties. I do tend to feel that there is a third party involved when this card shows up - but that does depend on what else comes out in the reading for me.

Edit: I had another idea about this card - what about it representing falling hard for someone - so much so it causes you to neglect all else as you are so focused on this extreme emotion.
Top   #3
Resident

DoreeninFl 
Three of Swords

Thank you all for your input. "Ganged up" on....now I do see that as well as a decision that has to be made that might hurt one of the parties involved.
Top   #4
Resident

featherbullet 

The book that came with this deck says : stormy emotions leading to quarrels,possibly leading to separation.can represent separation between loved ones.however,hope for the future is shown in this card represented by the clearing sky above the image .
I don't see a clearing sky personally.
The card only has the energy of a 3, let's remember. So let's say there is heartbreak, it should be temporary.
Feather
Top   #5
Citizen

snowmoon 
Smile

yes, the sun is in the center of the heart, it is painful, but take it and move on. it is not like forever thing.
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.