Feeling unappreciated

rcb30872

I have read Bartmanhomer PPF on unknown grudges, and considering that I feel like I have been felt unappreciated, and to a certain extent invisible, I have decided to do the same thing.

Using the Forest Folklore

Past ~ Eight of Wands, Ace of Cups, Wheel of Fortune
Present ~ Two of Wands, Justice, Seven of Wands
Future ~ Knight of Cups, Death, The World

I tend to see this that I have come across something new that has gave me something to have great feelings for, I love doing it, basically. It was pretty much by chance that I come across this, not only that it has made my life turn around. Things have been swift, and I have had a certain degree of success with it.

Now I am faced with a decision, a decision that I should base on the pure facts and not let my emotions get in the way. I should also be fair, and try to look at things in another perspective, the other person or people's point of view. I am left deciding what to do, I like it, but at the same time I don't like the feelings that comes about during certain times. It seems to me that I have got some competition, perhaps, not so sure. But basically comes down to the fact that I have a decision to make.

The end of something that brings about a brand new beginning. It could be a matter of leaving somewhere and going somewhere else, or it could simply mean that I have to look at myself more to recognise what I have achieved, rather than focussing on how others recognise what I have achieved. Maybe it is just that I am going through a stage where I feel that my efforts are all in vain, and perhaps that feeling will be what leaves. Maybe I would realise that I am making more of an impact than I imagined, if not for others' sake, but at least my own! Maybe I should look back and see how far I have come, and get past this feeling of unappreciated. Afterall, I should be appreciating myself more, I know that, but in true essence of me, I always see myself in a poor light, maybe it is time to look at me in a good light!

I am not sure if this is right, any more input would be greatly appreciated.

:love:

Bec

samantha

I think a change of scene / location (death / world ) could be very liberating for you . And bring romance . I see the Knight cups as the love interest here . What do you think ?

Edit : Unfamiliar with this deck , so went to check up on it . See that the cards are inspired by the New Forest in the UK . It's a nice area ! .........

rcb30872

That is an interesting take, samantha. Admittedly it is not what the reading is about, but yes, it does make sense. Well, as a single mum of a boy that can't exactly express his appreciation, but does in some ways, in his hugs and kisses, and he is slowly but surely growing up, although sometimes I wonder :rolleyes:. A change of scenery would be lovely, yes. As for the romantic interest, hmm, well............ we'll see :p

ETA: Yes, it is a lovely area, from what I can remember. Coming from England, and going to the forest (or woods as we called it then) when I was a child was always a lovely experience!

Bec

Alta

Hi bec, I don't have this deck, so these are general responses. Just so you know. xx M

The Past card do seem to point to a period of optimism, change and more activity than the present cards which show much less movement and energy.
Your own comments say that at the start you were happy and fulfilled by it.
One thing, almost everything in life that you persist in will have a period like this. In some ways the memory of it is needed to get through the harsher, slower periods that are inevitable.
The central card is the Ace of Cups, so this caused hidden wellsprings to come up, possibly even feelings that you not experienced before. This brought both energy and change into your life, both badly needed.

These are not such bad cards and your moods may be affecting your perceptions.
With Justice in the middle, and generally a 'straight-ahead' image, this is the like a card of harvest. What you planted in the past you are now sowing (and will continue to do so all of your life). Think about the parable of the sower: some of your seeds landed on rocks, some among the weeds, some didn't get enough water or nourishment and some thrived.
The two of wands points to some issues being around past and present cooperation with others and the 7 of wands points to patience.
This is the 'difficult middle'. The keys are others and your own ability to do over-the-horizon planning without falling away and getting too discouraged.

Strong cards here, and I read them linearly.

I think the Knight of cups may be your boy, grown to semi-adult years. His focus is not fully the fully the focus of the world, his mind is on inner visions and thoughts. People like him are sometimes not appreciated by the world at large for their full worth.
Death and the World speak to you. Know that your current trials will end, though it will likely be some years yet. Then The World opens up for you.
Trust yourself.

Marion

rcb30872

Thanks Marion

This deck is quite similar to the Radiant Rider-Waite :D I like what you said, here is my feedback:
Marion said:
Hi bec, I don't have this deck, so these are general responses. Just so you know. xx M

The Past card do seem to point to a period of optimism, change and more activity than the present cards which show much less movement and energy.
Your own comments say that at the start you were happy and fulfilled by it.
One thing, almost everything in life that you persist in will have a period like this. In some ways the memory of it is needed to get through the harsher, slower periods that are inevitable.
The central card is the Ace of Cups, so this caused hidden wellsprings to come up, possibly even feelings that you not experienced before. This brought both energy and change into your life, both badly needed.
Yes, definitely needed the energy and the change. And it has added a lot more to my life, more inner life, granted, but it is something that I have passion for, so I do get a "charge" out of it. But like you said, things are a lot slower and there doesn't seem to be much energy for it now, as there was, as my attention, focus and energy seems focused on other stuff, important stuff, but mundane stuff.
Marion said:
These are not such bad cards and your moods may be affecting your perceptions.
With Justice in the middle, and generally a 'straight-ahead' image, this is the like a card of harvest. What you planted in the past you are now sowing (and will continue to do so all of your life). Think about the parable of the sower: some of your seeds landed on rocks, some among the weeds, some didn't get enough water or nourishment and some thrived.
The two of wands points to some issues being around past and present cooperation with others and the 7 of wands points to patience.
This is the 'difficult middle'. The keys are others and your own ability to do over-the-horizon planning without falling away and getting too discouraged.
Yes the seeds have been sown, and it is something that I am not going to give up readily, it at all. It will always be there, but at the moment there seems to be less enjoyment, but that is one of the things that helps me to keep sane. Yes cooperation with others, that is rather questionable at the moment, I think that has got a lot to do with perhaps my expectations are a little too high, perhaps, and there was a time when my involvement with it was very much decreased, due to distractions and what not. Patience is not my strong suit, but I can be, and have been so in the past, so I will have to be patient! Over-the-horizon planning, hmm, not that good at planning, but I can :p
Marion said:
Strong cards here, and I read them linearly.

I think the Knight of cups may be your boy, grown to semi-adult years. His focus is not fully the fully the focus of the world, his mind is on inner visions and thoughts. People like him are sometimes not appreciated by the world at large for their full worth.
Death and the World speak to you. Know that your current trials will end, though it will likely be some years yet. Then The World opens up for you.
Trust yourself.
Yes, I do tend to agree with what you said about my son. He is so much more intelligent that he makes out to be, or more to the point how much he is able to express that intelligence. With time it will get there, but right now, see glimpses of it from time to time, but it is very fleeting. Still got a long way to go then, years! Oh well, chin up, I will get through this (like I have any choice!). I have major trust issues, including trusting myself. You have seen it plenty of times (not sure if this is right, not sure if this makes sense, all of that, I have said it plenty of times on here).

Thanks once again, Marion, much appreciated.

Bec