So Mercury is Going Retrograde...?

GoddessArtemis

Mercury will go retro on Jan. 28 in the sign of Aquarius.

In case any of us could forget about it, the planet is already playing its electronics games on some of us. I've already had several weird and unexplainable situations: 1) I call someone, and the dial tone doesn't even bother to work. Had to try 3x before it worked; 2) I was speaking to someone on the phone (different phone), and they could hear me, but I couldn't hear them; 3) I tried to send a chat IM to a friend online...looked like he was online, but in actually, he wasn't. AND, 4) the web access on my phone is frozen; had to reboot my phone to get it to work. :mad: Grrrr....all of this in one day!! And I'm not the only one with similar electronics problems...heard it from other friends, too.

This is just a pre-warning to say, this retrograde looks like it'll be a good one! Oh, goody - NOT.

GA

ladyprow

yuck- I HATE mercury retrograde...the communicator in me can't handle it! :laugh: Already had scheduling problems, too, and phone problems...

afrosaxon

I started noticing delays last week (I have Gemini rising) and definite communication problems (like I was speaking Swahili or something! :laugh:).

robotic

Yes, I am already having problems with getting paid for tutoring I did last semester. I keep sending e-mails with no response! I sent an e-mail two weeks ago about when I'd get paid, and I heard nothing, so I sent another one asking if they had gotten my last e-mail, and the only response I got was "yes." I haven't gotten my money for it yet, either. :(

HOW ANNOYING!

Laucian

I was in shock Monday that I was already getting the influence of this Mercury Rx. First I tried my favorite ATM because I was using my PayPal Debit card and a local University Credit Union doesn't charge Foreign ATM usage fees. Well, it blocked me do to "Equipment Errors... please try again later", so I had to go to my bank and use their ATM at a $2 charge to get my PayPal Funds. Then I went to a bar and wanted to play with the Juke Box. !!! It said "Juke Box on Pause... please try again later."

grr.

So i looked in my ephemeris and I didn't do the easy math to it, but just at a glance - Monday appears to be the day it began to slow down.

Embla

Does anybody know if Mercury retrograde can cause sleeping problems? Because here in Sweden nobody has been sleeping well since Monday.

phoenixblu

Embla said:
Does anybody know if Mercury retrograde can cause sleeping problems? Because here in Sweden nobody has been sleeping well since Monday.

Same here at work... we're all on such a downer at work teachers and students... i just want to sleep...

communication wise.. im just giving up and any number i tries to call isnt in service.. urgh...

OrbWeaver

So far, no problems with my phone, and suprisingly my internet at my apartment has been very solid. But the norm for the latter is to constantly disconnect and reconnect, so maybe the retrograde is affecting my internet connection positively. XD

Mercury retrograde may also explain my sudden personality shift...

phoenixblu

OrbWeaver said:
So far, no problems with my phone, and suprisingly my internet at my apartment has been very solid. But the norm for the latter is to constantly disconnect and reconnect, so maybe the retrograde is affecting my internet connection positively. XD

Mercury retrograde may also explain my sudden personality shift...

yes im a grade A... moooo at the moment... everyone annoys me!!

dadsnook2000

What Mercury is doing, when, where

On Jan. 13, over a week ago, Mercury passed the zodiac point (8-23 Aquarius) where it would later retrograde to, and then turn direct.

On Jan. 28, in a few days, Mercury will turn retrograde at 23-48 Aquarius.

On Feb. 7th, Mercury and Sun were conjunct at 17 Aquarius.

On Feb. 18th, just 21 days later (a short retrograde period), Mercury will turn direct at 8-23 Aquarius -- where it passed on Jan. 13th.

On March 10th, Mercury will pass the point where it turned retrograde.

Mercury catches up with the Sun on April 16th at 26 Aries.

These are the dates that everyone should watch relative to what happens to them and what is contacted in their chart. Then, we can learn a bit about what Mercury does for/to us rather than just speculate. Dave