Decks you would like to see in a new edition (due to design flaws, card stock etc)

Morwenna

Another quibble: the Hanson-Roberts standard is smaller than other decks, and it also has a pocket version; but another deck she illustrated, the Whimsical, is in standard Tarot size. Since the Whimsical would be so suitable for children, why was it not produced in the same size as the HR? After all, they do have smaller hands! And perhaps that one needs to have a pocket version too, either like the HR or in a tin.

avalonian

The Fifth Tarot in decent cardstock, rather than the thin, floppy sticky stuff that's decided to bend in two different ways for each half of the deck.

It deserves a lot better, something matt and silky (and flat!) would be wonderful.

:)

rylla

All decks that only have one edition printed DOOR SIZED aka beyond standard Tarot card dimensions = 2.60 x 4.72 inches.

All decks that only have one edition printed STANDARD SIZED I'd like to be printed DOOR SIZED.

ETA especially the Shadowscapes

G6

All decks that only have one edition printed STANDARD SIZED I'd like to be printed DOOR SIZED.

ETA especially the Shadowscapes

Hi Rylla! 👋🏻 I see trades in our future. 😊

Tippyjane

Mary-el, without a doubt!

MadeiraDarling

Ludy Lescot, the card stock is genuinely terrible.

mercuryempress

I'm not picky about card stock but I think the Light & Shadow would look spectacular on sturdier, matte cardstock. The way it looks now, the art loses some of its remarkable power. And that's a pity.

DITTO on the Light and Shadow

I would also like a nicer card stock for the animal wisdom..could you image all those purty pics with an amazing card stock...

I also wished Tarot of the Silicone Dawn had a bigger and better stock as well...that deck tops my most disappointing deck of all time

CharlotteK

The Tarot of the Trees have somptuous images in a hype style, and horrid cardstock. My copy got damaged on the corners even before I took it out of its tuckbox for the first time. And the lamination was peeling on the edges even before the first use. I hear that other people have the same exact problem with their copy, so its not just mine.
I love this deck. The take on the RWS is so great, the idea to made a deck with no people, only trees, was so brave, and each card is so weel made... plus, I just love the colors and the art. It deserves at least a decent cardstock, if not a superior luxury cardstock. I would readily pay a little more money to have this beautiful deck in good cardstock.

Oh yes, this for sure, fantastic idea, wonderful artwork, well thought out structure, truly horrendous cardstock and finishing quality.

G6

The Book of Kaos Tarot

HOLY SH*T! The Book of Kaos Tarot is 4 x 6 inches!!!

If this gets picked up for mass market or in the next independent printing round PLEASE scale that way down!!!!

3.5 x 4 inches is plenty, dude!!!

In its current form it is a beautiful and useless deck from a practical standpoint.