FAVORITE MAJORS ONLY DECK?

Morwenna

Did you mean you use the trumps for focus on a spread with a 78 cards deck? You also mentioned aces. Do you have a majors only deck that came with the four aces too?

What I meant was, using the aces in the Psychobilly as focuses for questions for the trumps draw or layout. The focus is sort of a theme or an area that the trumps might address. I hope I'm not confusing things worse.

The Psychobilly came with 22 trumps and 4 aces, that's it so far, until and unless they do the whole deck.

G6

What I meant was, using the aces in the Psychobilly as focuses for questions for the trumps draw or layout. The focus is sort of a theme or an area that the trumps might address. I hope I'm not confusing things worse.

The Psychobilly came with 22 trumps and 4 aces, that's it so far, until and unless they do the whole deck.

I get it now the majors only came with aces too. That's a cool idea for working with the cards. I remember that deck looks fun.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/psychobilly-tarot/

CherryNukaCola

A tie between Arto & Wild Green Chagallian.

One card pulls, sometimes in conjunction with other decks.

Asher

My favorites

I tend to reach for Majors-only decks these days.

Some of my favorites include Raziel, Pen, Kashmir, Trionfi della Luna, Dreamythology, Lucky Pack, Pentimento, Mary-el (the self-published set with Majors and aces), Literatarot America, Tarot Waiting to Happen, Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk, and the Incidental Tarot (a 78 card pip deck, but I only use the Majors.

And my all-time favorite, the Gaian!