'Workhorse' Decks

Falcor

Fey tarot, Universal tarot. I have a feeling Ceccoli and tarot of Dreams will join the list because I like to use them.

Wheel of Fantastic

I have a list of workhorse decks. These are decks that are always reliable ( for me); some of them I would never have imagined being a workhorse deck. Apart from my Blue Box RWS and Albano Waite these decks are:

Cosmic Tarot
Book of Azathoth Tarot
Royal Fez Moroccan
Alchemical Tarot Renewed 4th Edition
Bonefire Tarot
Deck of the Bastard

These are either Thoth influenced (Cosmic), RWS or a bit of both (Azathoth).

Sulis

My go to decks:

Morgan Greer,
Rider-Waite-Smith,
World Spirit Tarot,
CBD Tarot de Marseilles,
Hoi Polloi Tarot,
Wild Unknown Tarot.

JylliM

Flornoy Noblet TdM, Robledo TdM...and, if I fancy a bit of RWS eye candy, Morgan Greer.

bonebeach

1880 Soprafino/Ancient Italian, Zirkus Magi, and...oddly enough, The Zombie Tarot. Other decks might be prettier, have more general credibility, or be new and exciting, but these three will work for me on all but the worst days.

katey

Decks I reach for constantly are RWS, Circo, Fantastic Menagerie, Anna K and, it's fairly new to me but I see it becoming a workhorse, the World Spirit.

AnemoneRosie

The Fountain

G6

Lately:

Urban Tarot
Morgan Greer
Celtic (Davis)
Tod's Creatures Tarot
Rider
Le Tarot de Marseille
Lo Scarabeo Tarot
Secret Tarot
Alchemical
Deviant Moon

HearthCricket

Gilded
Golden
Paulina
Morgan Greer
Sacred Rose
Mystic Dreamer
Medieval Enchantment
Baroque Bohemian Cats
Halloween

lantana

Right now, just the Wild Unknown. I define "workhorse" as a deck that has high stamina and good readability, while also being reliable to me and generally agreeable to other querents. I've had the WU for over a year while most of my other decks are half at most, so it'll take me a while to see which of my newer decks will fit the bill.