Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

Kimahri83

I was wondering if anyone here owns this deck? I JUST won a set from E-bay and know little about it, only that from the pictures I've seen they look gorgeous, and easy to use. Just wanting the boards advice/comment....Thanks~

~Kevyn

Kimahri83

Re:

With E-bay, all you do is get the highest bid on an item, and pay the seller their prefered way, and boom...with a little luck you get an honest person, and the item in the mail a few days later! Thanks for the link! It was very insightful, now I can't wait to get them!

katie_here

just noticed this thread

I have Madame Endora's Fortune Cards, I like them, although I haven't done many readings with them yet.

I love the pictures and I love the meanings that go with them.

p.s., I got mine off ebay too!

SunChariot

got mine on E-Bay too! They seem to be selling a lot of them there. LOL

Me too, I got it cause I found the images quite beautiful. I did one reading with it, that came out quite well. But I haven't gotten around to using it again. I do like the deck, and the meanings of the cards, and the 5 (or was it 6 suits and what they represent.

But unless there is a book for it somewhere (has anyone seen a book on it???) the LWB only gives like a line of each. And the images are simpler than the decks I usually use. So when I do a reading, it comes out much shorter than usual. Which can also be good sometimes when you just want short and consise..., but I have been asking complicated questions lately and going for more complex decks

Bar

Chronata

Oh I just saw this thread!

Madame Endora is one of my favorite oracle decks...and I have a LOT of oracle decks!

The best way to read these, I have discovered...is to read them intuitiely and symbolically...in other words...when you get the card of say...the Wolf in a reading...keep in mind the key words on the card, and the meaning in the book...but also think about other things you believe or think about wolves...

Somewhere, way back, there were a few of us that started a study group on this deck...and a lot of great info came from sharing our thoughts...I will see if I can dig up those threads!

katie_here

I've got this deck

and I'd be interested in taking part in a study group.

Kimahri83

Re: Study Group

I would like to continue this study group, as soon as my cards come in. Which should be ANY day now! Maybe we can hit some points that haven't been mentioned yet. Hopefully I'll get my deck today! Now I'm excited!

~Kevyn

FantasyWorld

I got mine on Ebay too and am waiting for them to arrive...heard so many good reviews, can't wait to get them!!!

Thanks for posting those links Chronata:D