A request...

Tor

Hi all!

I have a small request for all you people writing here.

Can you please leave your birth-data in your threads?

Then I'm able to calculate your horoscope, and can give better answers maybe.

I need birthdate, month, year, time and nearest town and country you were born in.

I can only speak for myself, but I think that other people also find this information useful.

Anyone else have an opinion about this?

PS! I'm born August 15th 1966 9.00 pm Sandefjord, Norway :)

AquarianGoddess

Hi Balder,

What a nice gesture and I'm sure some of our wonderful folks will take you up on your offer!

AG

Minderwiz

A good idea Balder,

For those of us who do try to help answer people's queries this really would be very helpful and get rid of some of the 'ifs' and 'buts' we tend to put in our interpretations.

Again for the record my details are 01:30 a.m. local time (12:30 a.m. GMT), 24th October 1947 at Stoke-on-Trent, England.

If daylight saving was in operation at the time of your birth (as it was in my case) please indicate this if you know it. I know that some people haven't got the luxury of Astrological Software and do their calculations the hard way. It isn't always obvious when daylight saving is in operation, especially for births in a different country.

Minderwiz

VmprGokuboi69

let me see....

APril 12, 1984 6:32 a.m.

meatbox666

Looking at your chart vampire you have moon in your fith house. Your Mother could be one of the three one of the three mutable signs, Virgo, Gem, or Sag. You need a lover that is a sagg, gemini, or virgo will do you best. Gosh you have Mercury in your 12 house, that is mercury in taurus. Hmm, you want to own a business one day, better yet you dream of opening up a business. With that Sun in the 12 house you do not seem like an aries to most.
You have Saturn in 6th house so you have health problems? (I am not a professional astrologist. I am not even reading the aspects each planet makes one to another. I am looking at the planets and the houses they occupy. ) You write stories alot it seems. Im sure there is poetry lurking aound in your home if not then you have written short stories. That moon in Virgo. You have Jupiter in Capricorn. Baby? Do you want a girlfriend? I am here for you,lollol. You are going to have some money or you have it now!!
That was fun.
Go to www.astro.com for free charts

VmprGokuboi69

meatbox666 said:
Do you want a girlfriend? I am here for you,lollol. Go to www.astro.com for free charts

Hehehe... do you have a brother? or maybe a cute young uncle?

;)

meatbox666

darn.......

VmprGokuboi69

hehehe... I sowwy....

:(

on a brighter note... i have a date on thursday